Diego Ribas da Cunha (9 Viewers)

Jun 14, 2010
Even if Diego will be sold, Di Natale couldn't come to us. If he would, then he lied straight to the Udinese-faithful yesterday. It is a bit like Trezeguet would say "Juve forever" and then the next day go to another club.

Doesnt add up. I believe if Diego is sold, it will bring us either Pazzini or Cassano.

Thoughts?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Baggio10

All Italian Juve...
Jan 11, 2010
Man, I hate that useless cullo's from Doria, DN hasn't showed shit so far, we beat some crappy ass Irish pub team. Marotta failed with his ''we want italian, we want italian whining'' he brought just Krasic and Aquilani (on loan) as decent players, Bonucci probably but the rest has been utterly crap whic he brought in..

Can't believe this fucking shit, So we're splashing money on Pazzo for what? One nice goal he scored yesterday? Or we are going for Di Natale? a 33 year old who can get support from 36 year old Del piero.

FUCK MAROTTA
Pazzini is the best Italian striker and will be for the forseeable future end of story...

Di Natale ... would rather have Cassano

And yes i would rather have italian players due to the fact Juve are an Italian team, and they tend to adapt better than errrr...Brasilians!! Unless you are Milan of course.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Even if Diego will be sold, Di Natale couldn't come to us. If he would, then he lied straight to the Udinese-faithful yesterday. It is a bit like Trezeguet would say "Juve forever" and then the next day go to another club.

Doesnt add up. I believe if Diego is sold, it will bring us either Pazzini or Cassano.

Thoughts?
I'd take it only if they replace Diego with either Cassano or Robinho. Otherwise, it is insanity.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

Thoughts?
Pazzini for Diego wouldn't make any sense IMO, one is a poacher the other a SS
a partnership like Amauri-Pazzini won't work.

Cassano ain't going, can't see him leaving Samp he rejected Inter iirc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)