Diego Ribas da Cunha (9 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What does Marotta and DN want, that counts, and what does Diego want, media can BS as much as they want.

I can't believe everyone falling for this nonsences time after time again.

THEY JUST WANT TO SELL NEWSPAPERS
You know, Marotta could easily come out and say that Diego isn't for sale, just like all rational people would do squash these rumors. But he doesn't. These guys have always maintained that Diego is on the market. For the right price, he will be sold.

So it's not nonsense, the fears are justified. It only takes one comment to correct this issue, but we don't get it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You know, Marotta could easily come out and say that Diego isn't for sale, just like all rational people would do squash these rumors. But he doesn't. These guys have always maintained that Diego is on the market. For the right price, he will be sold.

So it's not nonsense, the fears are justified. It only takes one comment to correct this issue, but we don't get it.
Diego's not going anywhere, Andy. And we're not replacing him with Totò.

Screw Di Natale.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Then again no one has come out from the BoD to say that our players are either for sale or not for sale unless it's the blatantly obvious ones we are trying to get ride of. As for our starters they have been rather hush hush which is exactly why all these rumors keep surfacing.

Newspapers know nothing and they haven't got a whiff of anything from our BoD and they needs to sell papers, so what do they do? They start a rumor.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006

If Marotta would have to reply to all rumours in the press, he wouldn't have time to do transfers.

A lot of BS rumours out there and I am confident this one isn't happening.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I for one enjoy the silence our BoD is doing now. Makes me feel more secure about our operations and it makes others nervous. I like that.

Baggio10

All Italian Juve...
Jan 11, 2010
I hope for his sake Diego does have a good year because if he doesnt Cassano is another year older and Diegos price will go down again. For me although we lacked obvious quality in ever department last year he didnt 'Shine' enough..not someone who is apparently unsellable.

I too hope he stays but if there are questions over his ability in this league then sell him and get someone who is tried and tested in. We have been without Silverware for too long...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)