Diego Ribas da Cunha (25 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
unless there forcing him out of the club by not calling him up for EL or he's gone 100%,

I hope we get destroyed on thursday
Absolutely.

I'll do you one better: I hope we get relegated this season.

Maybe this the gift we, the fans were promised of! :(
Nah, a gift is supposed to be a big surprise. Selling Diego would hardly be surprising.

Sep 2, 2004
So we're selling our best player and replacing him with Di Natale? This has to be the lowest of the lows this club has experianced. Selling him to fucking Wolfsburg who refused to sell us Dzeko at any price mekes it even worse.

Jul 18, 2002
Trezeguet and Diego left out Wednesday 25 August, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus boss Gigi Del Neri has apparently left David Trezeguet and Diego out of his squad for the second leg of their Europa League Play-off against Sturm Graz.

Speculation is rife that both players will be sold before the transfer deadline.

This morning's La Gazzetta dello Sport claimed that the sale of Diego to German side Wolfsburg is 'imminent'.

Trezeguet is also being linked with Real Zaragoza, Hercules and Lazio.

The news comes as Antonio Di Natale's agent arrives in Turin for talks with Juventus.

The Udinese striker finished Capocannoniere last season and La Gazzetta believes a €6.5m transfer is 'almost certain'.

Source: football-italia.net ! ARGH!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)