Diego Forlán - ST - Atletico-Madrid (3 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
haha..since when do we loan players all the time,esp players of fabiano and forlans calibre
what a joke we have become

why not try n sign lucarelli,tavano or di michele while were at it..lol
:tup:
You're talking about players from good NT team levels here. Forlan just was the biggest performer of 2010 imo and Fabiano is very good too. You dont loan players like that, proven players with quality dont even need to be loan deals.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
You're talking about players from good NT team levels here. Forlan just was the biggest performer of 2010 imo and Fabiano is very good too. You dont loan players like that, proven players with quality dont even need to be loan deals.
Zlatan ibrahimovic :D

But again we don't have uncle fester as a director :depressed

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
haha..since when do we loan players all the time,esp players of fabiano and forlans calibre

what a joke we have become

why not try n sign lucarelli,tavano or di michele while were at it..lol
if there is no money now, but at the summer, a loan is the only option

damn, that was hard thinking

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If there's no money or limited money we shouldn't spend it like idiots on, Toni's huge wage, Trez's huge wage, 12M for Martinez, Floro Flores' loan costs, 1.5M

1.5M
1.5M
4.5M
in total, add FF's wage to that. Some money that we could've saved and probably get something better.

think harder

May 22, 2007
"My future is far from Spain, Juventus? Follow the Italian league as a child and Juventus are a great team, everything would be perfect but I do not know anything, my agent has to do everything, I await news from him. "
Forlan: “There are a lot of rumors coming from Italy. Didn’t Juve get Luca Toni?”

Reporter: “He’s injured for 30 days”

Forlan: “Ah, Give more rumors then”, joked Forlan.
I'd be excited if I didn't have the sense to not get my hopes up.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
If there's no money or limited money we shouldn't spend it like idiots on, Toni's huge wage, Trez's huge wage, 12M for Martinez, Floro Flores' loan costs, 1.5M

1.5M
1.5M
4.5M
in total, add FF's wage to that. Some money that we could've saved and probably get something better.

think harder

Even though I agree with your concern about Martinez, I will prefer and wait and see how he will play the rest of the season, and then say if the price was overpaid.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

Even though I agree with your concern about Martinez, I will prefer and wait and see how he will play the rest of the season, and then say if the price was overpaid.
The wages are just not okay to live with. We've signed 2 strikers (toni/ff) as a Trez replacement while we stay pay his wage.

Martinez? He's okay, I saw him many times last year but I can't think why Marotta didn't pull of a loan deal in that? Right now we have spended 12 million and maybe 10 million (a total of 22 million) for our left wing, where we play both players out of position (martinez is a SS/RW and Pepe a RM)

Pepe needs to cut in and looks more fluent on the right wing while Martinez really isn't made for defensive duty's as a winger.

I didn't calculated his 12M in the money saved, it's just a transfer where I have my questionmarks behind and think why we did it, I saw Martinez play during Catania, he's quite fast and decent quality player.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
The wages are just not okay to live with. We've signed 2 strikers (toni/ff) as a Trez replacement while we stay pay his wage.

Martinez? He's okay, I saw him many times last year but I can't think why Marotta didn't pull of a loan deal in that? Right now we have spended 12 million and maybe 10 million (a total of 22 million) for our left wing, where we play both players out of position (martinez is a SS/RW and Pepe a RM)

Pepe needs to cut in and looks more fluent on the right wing while Martinez really isn't made for defensive duty's as a winger.

I didn't calculated his 12M in the money saved, it's just a transfer where I have my questionmarks behind and think why we did it, I saw Martinez play during Catania, he's quite fast and decent quality player.
Hopefully our concerns will be proven wrong about Martinez. He is a good player, but 12Mil is not a small sum. Thou I am satisfied with what he did so far, looked promising (even if it were for few minutes)..

Toni deal was retarded, and if (big IF) we get Floro flores as well, another millions will be flushed down.. We don't need strikers. We only need to replace the current ones with quality, no more average players..

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

1.5M
1.5M
4.5M

think harder
toni is getting 1.5M deal, plus bonusses

not much

zoric

Jul 22, 2006
I just read that Kun Aguero is out for at least 2 weeks... I dont think Atletico will let go of Forlan now
Forlán will not leave in the winter, trust me, I've followed Atlético since 1995-1996 and this isn't the way they operate.

Juventus should concentrate on signing a short-term player right now, then sign Alexis Sánchez in the summer.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Forlán will not leave in the winter, trust me, I've followed Atlético since 1995-1996 and this isn't the way they operate.

Juventus should concentrate on signing a short-term player right now, then sign Alexis Sánchez in the summer.
last year, maxi rodriguez signed for liverpool during the winter transfer period. additionally, they sold simao during this year's winter transfer period. generally atletico don't have any problem selling once they have found a good alternative.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)