Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (15 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
It's true.

You want to hear another truth about Republicans?

Their supporters are fucking retarded.

Not the people who run, but their supporters are fucking retards.
Hey bud it's unfair to point the finger at just Republican supporters, Democrats are just as bad bud. I don't like both of them, but it
Is really stupid of you to say republican supporters are retarded. It's both. When some democrat voters expect the goverment to pay for all their shit, that my friend makes them just as retarded. Some republicans are flat out dumb but their are democrats who are just as bad. You sound really ignorant dude.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hey bud it's unfair to point the finger at just Republican supporters, Democrats are just as bad bud. I don't like both of them, but it
Is really stupid of you to say republican supporters are retarded. It's both. When some democrat voters expect the goverment to pay for all their shit, that my friend makes them just as retarded. Some republicans are flat out dumb but their are democrats who are just as bad. You sound really ignorant dude.
How the fuck were you able to register? Don't we have that moron question anymore?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Says the guy who probably voted for Bush... twice.

Thanks for having a hand in the destruction of my country, the deaths of thousands of soldiers, the deaths of millions of Iraqis, and the deaths of those on 9/11.

I'd send your ass straight to the FEMA Camps.

Fuck you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)