Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (13 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Warnings to the last two posts (before Andy and Hoori) and bans will follow if you continue.
The guy said many times that he only wants to talk football and you attack him for NO reason.

Yes, there is no reason to attack the guy.

Grow up.

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
In other words you'r a racist.

Nice, good to know. :andyandbarcelona:
Ha I'm actually not a racist. I have plenty of Muslim friends and we get along fine. Just cause I believe in a Jewish state doesn't mean I'm racist lol. I get along with Muslims I meet but for you to call me racist because I believe my people should have a country is ridiculous. Ok end of that let's focus on some footie y'all :D

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Ha I'm actually not a racist. I have plenty of Muslim friends and we get along fine. Just cause I believe in a Jewish state doesn't mean I'm racist lol. I get along with Muslims I meet but for you to call me racist because I believe my people should have a country is ridiculous. Ok end of that let's focus on some footie y'all :D
ok It's your own opinion.

Atleast you support the right team:tup:..

solojuve1897

Mille Grazie Pavel
Sep 17, 2008
Why dont you complete the sentence? "Should have country". Yes I think you'r a racist if You think that "your people" (in fact the jews from Palestine 1948 opposed to the zionist immigrants, but that's a different story) "should have a country" by kicking another people out of their home. But the idea is easy for you to propogate, because the palestinian population are "Gentiles" -not humans.

But yeah, forget about it. Lets talk about Juventus.

:snoop:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hey guys i have been gone for a long time from this site but im back :) i doubt you guys remember me but ive been busy with school lately but now its time for me to get back to Juve and chatting with yall :). I am truly excited about Diego, i think with Diego Amauri will be much more of a threat next year. I think we should invest in a good RB and bring Criscito back! :) anyways i am sooo pumped to see Diego a Juventus player soon! :).
So you happened to come back when Juventus renewed their interest in Diego?

The hunt is open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)