Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (83 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:lol:

Patience my friend, patience.

Or maybe......proscription? Sulla style?
We can accuse people of being Diego fans and punish them. :eyebrows:
Now THAT idea I like.

It's best to mix them up with newbies though, so no one will know for sure what they were in the first place.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We can tell them they are glory hunters and that we are ultras, then when Badass_Devil starts to feel like he's finally fit in, we let the even the new members make fun of him.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Or maybe......proscription? Sulla style?
We can accuse people of being Diego fans and punish them. :eyebrows:
:lol: :lol:

I dont know why you think we will have such an influx of Diego fans, he is a great player, but not so sure he is that big yet. It depends on a players nationality too, for example we got several new fans with Zlatan, but thats also because Sweden doesnt have much top players at all, so he focus was on him big time. But I dont see similar with Diego, because he is frigging Brazilian, quality players are a dime a dozen with them.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
lol Juventus sent Chimenti to be with Diego today.. so he could show him around in the city and so.

Badassdevil could have something to do with that to?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:lol: :lol:

I dont know why you think we will have such an influx of Diego fans, he is a great player, but not so sure he is that big yet. It depends on a players nationality too, for example we got several new fans with Zlatan, but thats also because Sweden doesnt have much top players at all, so he focus was on him big time. But I dont see similar with Diego, because he is frigging Brazilian, quality players are a dime a dozen with them.
We didn't even sign the guy and the member "Diego11" registered today.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We didn't even sign the guy and the member "Diego11" registered today.
I see your point, but doubt it will be a big influx, though considering this scheming, I hope there is :D

Plus signing up with Diego name doesnt automatically mean Diego follower who jumped ship to Juve, can be an already Juve fan who likes him and is excited etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)