Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (41 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Buffon
New RB - Cannavaro - Chiellini - New LB
Sissoko
Camoranesi - Giovinco
Diego
Amauri - Trezeguet​

or

Buffon
Marchisio - Sissoko
Camoranesi - Deigo - Giovinco
Trezeguet
with Marchisio and Diego a bit further up

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you can't play Camo, Diego AND Giovinco and leave Sissoko out there alone. It would be too overwhemling even for a class destroyer like Sissoko, and our midfield would get easily overrun. If he had Essien or Mascherano next to him that would have been a different matter.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Juventino[RUS];2006242 said:
Buffon
Zebina - Cannavaro - Legrottaglie - De Ceglie
Sissoko
Camoranesi - Giovinco
Diego
Del Piero - Trezeguet

or 4231

Buffon
Zebina - Cannavaro - Legrottaglie - De Ceglie
Sissoko - Marchisio
Camoranesi - Del Piero - Diego
Trezeguet

there many way to play with out new player ))))))
where is chiellini??????

There is an an illogical Amauri hater, and also for Trezeguet ,and couple of other weirdos, do you happen to have branched out on the Killini hatorade? :shifty:
chill out man, just want treza to stay. and nobody is amauri hater, this would be insane. he (alongside with iq and momo) is one of the few good transfers till now...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
you can't play Camo, Diego AND Giovinco and leave Sissoko out there alone. It would be too overwhemling even for a class destroyer like Sissoko, and our midfield would get easily overrun. If he had Essien or Mascherano next to him that would have been a different matter.

Play Sissoko with Marchisio and those three in front of them.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
But if you play Marchisio next to Sissoko then its possible. Exactly like Liverpool and Man Utd play.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,550
    We're link to a Diarra. Don't know which one but it might be Mahamadou. Canna suggested him last week. Could it be Alou also? Surely not Lass.

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
    Buffon
    Sissoko
    Camoranesi - Giovinco
    Diego
    Amauri - Trezeguet
    with Marchisio and Diego a bit further up
    This is what I always had in mind except that Sissoko, Camoranesi and Marchisio should play as MCs while Sissoko would be somewhat more defensive. If we do get D'Agostino, then he could rotate with Camoranesi in the 4-3-1-2 rotation. Giovinco is also too offensive and should rotate with one of the strikers or for Diego's AMC position. The sad thing is that, I dont see how Giovinco will be a starter in any possible tactic for the next season, specially now when we get Diego.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    We're link to a Diarra. Don't know which one but it might be Mahamadou. Canna suggested him last week. Could it be Alou also? Surely not Lass.
    Canna should shut his fucking mouth up. We don't need another destroyer and he even still sucked with Diarra in front of him, so I don't want to hear it.

Canna should rather be suggesting better defenders than his washed up self.

This is what I always had in mind except that Sissoko, Camoranesi and Marchisio should play as MCs while Sissoko would be somewhat more defensive. If we do get D'Agostino, then he could rotate with Camoranesi in the 4-3-1-2 rotation. Giovinco is also too offensive and should rotate with one of the strikers or for Diego's AMC position. The sad thing is that, I dont see how Giovinco will be a starter in any possible tactic for the next season, specially now when we get Diego.
    Buffon

Backline

Sissoko - Marchisio

Camoranesi - Diego - Giovinco

Amauri

That's a possible tactic, isn't it?

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
    Canna should shut his fucking mouth up. We don't need another destroyer and he even still sucked with Diarra in front of him, so I don't want to hear it.

Buffon

Backline

Sissoko - Marchisio

Amauri

But then our strikers would go to waste. I mean we have Trez (I think he will stay), DP and Iaquinta.

May 22, 2007

Buffon

Backline

Sissoko - Marchisio

Amauri

That would work if we got full backs who were great defensively.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
    somehow it seems like we are too good offensively and it is a waste if not all of Sissoko, Marchisio, Diego, Giovinco, Camoranesi, Amauri, Iaquinta and Del Piero are used in games

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    yeah, but then you'd only play with one forward. And it's an expensive luxury to bench 3 class forwards and only play one
    Well obviously Trez or Iaquinta is leaving. That means that Amauri or Trez/Iaquinta take care of the strikers spot and Del Piero could play instead of Giovinco or Diego and if necessary Amauri or Trez/Iaquinta.

With Camo, Diego and Giovinco doing their thing and getting the time to play together it could ALMOST end up as good as Messi, Henry and Iniesta.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)