Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (73 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
+1. That means we will have to obtain another CM.
at the same time though, we need to get rid of players first. If Poulsen, and Sali stay I doubt we will get anyonem as Zanetti and Camo are seeen as the 3rd CM next to Marchisio and Momo

Marchionni, Tiago out (maybe Poulsen or Sali)

D'agostino or Hamsik in

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
at the same time though, we need to get rid of players first. If Poulsen, and Sali stay I doubt we will get anyonem as Zanetti and Camo are seeen as the 3rd CM next to Marchisio and Momo

D'agostino or Hamsik in
We do need a clearout. Poulsen is clearly not good enough, Camo and Zanetti are getting old we do need a fresh look Juve. Trez keeps dropping hints about leaving so I say sell him he clearly does not want to stay.

I've not watched D'Agostino but some of you rate him high. Hamsik would cost quite alot in my opinion.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Yeah get rid of the players that are notgood enough and are a strain on the budget:

Marchionni
Zebina
Tiago
and maybe Sali
I would keep Zebina I think he can still offer us a great deal. For me Trez,Tiago,Zanetti,Marchionni,Sali out and even Poulsen.

Quag and Hamsik in. Obtain a RB and were set. We can always look to our youth set-up for back-ups.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Zebina is way too injury prone, ans he has a high salary. Also I am not a big fan at all.

One of Zanetti or Poulsen has to stay to be a back up for Sissoko.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006

D'agostino or Hamsik in
Poulsen should stay. He will be the no2 after Sissoko. He plays very well as a DM...

I would keep Zebina I think he can still offer us a great deal. For me Trez,Tiago,Zanetti,Marchionni,Sali out and even Poulsen.

Quag and Hamsik in. Obtain a RB and were set. We can always look to our youth set-up for back-ups.
Why sell Trez??? We are saying that Del is getting old and he won't be able to start many games next year. So why not keeping Trez and put him next to Amauri. With all that service from Diego, Gio, Marchisio, and maybe D'agostino or someone else, our team will score a lot of goals...

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
Poulsen should stay. He will be the no2 after Sissoko. He plays very well as a DM...

Why sell Trez??? We are saying that Del is getting old and he won't be able to start many games next year. So why not keeping Trez and put him next to Amauri. With all that service from Diego, Gio, Marchisio, and maybe D'agostino or someone else, our team will score a lot of goals...
Do we think Trez's heart lies in Turin?.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Do we think Trez's heart lies in Turin?.
I Just hope...

Seriously. We have a perfect striker and a perfect Juventino here. We have seen what can he do when he has good service. I don't think Trez wants to leave. He will think like this if we consider him as a player for the bench...

He deserves to be in the first team. And if we give it to him, I don't think he will leave...

Imagine Treza and Amauri with so many creative players passing to them. This will be just great...

In addition to that, we have many other positions to fill with quality players. Giving money to buy an attacker this time will be a very bad choice...

solojuve1897

Mille Grazie Pavel
Sep 17, 2008
Future squad for att game maybe?

Buffon
Motta-Cannavaro-Chiellini-Criscito
Camoranesi-Sissoko-Marchisio
Diego
Amauri-Del Piero

Subs: Manninger, Grygera, Legrottaglie, D'Agostino, Zanetti, Giovinco, Iaquinta

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
why are there many people including motta in there "future squads"? he isnt linked with us and he just arrived at roma..go for someone realistic!!

Mar 9, 2006
Buffon
Zebina - Cannavaro - Legrottaglie - De Ceglie
Sissoko
Camoranesi - Giovinco
Diego
Del Piero - Trezeguet

or 4231

Buffon
Sissoko - Marchisio
Camoranesi - Del Piero - Diego
Trezeguet

there many way to play with out new player ))))))

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
4-3-1-2 is just another version of 4-4-2 diamond. Camo is going to end up on the right, Marchisio on the left and Sissoko alone on defense. Inter's formation. And if the opponents get Diego out of the game then we are going to end up with 3 hard working midfielders trying to do the creative job.

And wow, its just beyond me how you guys could leave Giovinco on the bench. From what I have seen this guy do it's almost criminal leaving Gio on the bench. If he gets the chance to play regularly he is the closest thing to Messi out there.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Juventino[RUS];2006242 said:
Buffon
Sissoko
Camoranesi - Giovinco
Diego
Del Piero - Trezeguet

or 4231

Buffon
Sissoko - Marchisio
Camoranesi - Del Piero - Diego
Trezeguet

there many way to play with out new player ))))))

There is an an illogical Amauri hater, and also for Trezeguet ,and couple of other weirdos, do you happen to have branched out on the Killini hatorade? :shifty:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
4-3-1-2 is just another version of 4-4-2 diamond. Camo is going to end up on the right, Marchisio on the left and Sissoko alone on defense. Inter's formation. And if the opponents get Diego out of the game then we are going to end up with 3 hard working midfielders trying to do the creative job.

And wow, its just beyond me how you guys could leave Giovinco on the bench. From what I have seen this guy do it's almost criminal leaving Gio on the bench. If he gets the chance to play regularly he is the closest thing to Messi out there.
Not really sure I follow your post. You make some redundant points.

The 4-3-1-2 is the 4-4-2 diamond. If Diego gets shut down then Camoranesi and Marchisio will have to pick up the slack. And we've seen that Sissoko can handle the defensive capabilities by himself back there if needs be.

Lets also not compare Giovinco to Messi yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)