Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (75 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
dont get me wrong...i love ciro, he and montero inspired me to play defense ahah...but would you of said all that 24 hours ago.?...before todays game?
Yes I would have and I did. Go read my posts before CR was fired and right when Ciro became the coach. I said it long before today's game. I am not someone that just goes based off of results man, I stand by what I say. Before CR was fired I was pretty much up for anyone to replace him. I always said Ciro would be an excellent motivator. It just so turned out I was right about that. So to answer your question yes I have been saying that, even before today's game.

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
Yes I would have and I did. Go read my posts before CR was fired and right when Ciro became the coach. I said it long before today's game. I am not someone that just goes based off of results man, I stand by what I say. Before CR was fired I was pretty much up for anyone to replace him. I always said Ciro would be an excellent motivator. It just so turned out I was right about that. So to answer your question yes I have been saying that, even before today's game.
ah shit, sorry about that... i didnt notice that you had already said it, and totally agree with you....just asked because you've also noticed after the game alot of ppl were rushing onto the bandwagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)