Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (82 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think the deal is finally done. I'm not sure if I'm happy about it, but hopefully Diego will prove me wrong and become a key player.

Mar 14, 2004
LOL, you remember poorly. In 2007 I think he played one half in the first game against Mexico, which they lost 3:0. Throughout the tournament he didn't play at all, supposedly tired from the club season.
QUOTE:
In 2004 Diego was called up for the Brazil national squad for the Copa América 2004, and he was instrumental in securing the tournament victory for Brazil when he scored in the penalty shootout against Argentina in the final.

Mar 14, 2004
He won it,he played in the final,are you people from middle east retarded or sth? Nobody claimed he had a great tournamet,he played and he won and some idiot momm fuckka told me that he didin't achived anything.

Discussing a great games he had just take a tool time before Porto and after Porto and you'll count more games that you could find in last 10 years of Del Piero. (ok,I may regret mentioning the GOD but you get the point)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Funny: You see someone say something that you find completely ridiculous and your first reaction is to check their location because people from there must be retarded :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)