Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (74 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,266
    It's 29 though. Nobody believes BILD but nobody believes TUTTOSPORT. When they both make the same headlines.
    They said 29 + $$$ to his father. It's still money out of Juve's pockets. I prefer believing the 22m to Bremen and a couple of mil to Diego's father. :xfinger:

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Neither was Buffon but we made him the most expensive GK in the world.

And he won 2 copa america being one of most important players if I remember good.....
    LOL, you remember poorly. In 2007 I think he played one half in the first game against Mexico, which they lost 3:0. Throughout the tournament he didn't play at all, supposedly tired from the club season.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    The difference between 25 and 33 is a new RB.
    I think we'll need more then 8 mil to buy a GOOD RB,not average one.
    anyway what are the transfer funds are for this summer anyone knows?+/-?

i believe we can afford more than last summer,we got money form CL as well this year.

i hope Juve not in a situation where 8 mil will make a big difference whenever to sign a good player or not...sometimes you need to spend.
    we all prefer to pay the less,but sometimes you need to pay abit more for a TOP product,witch Diego definietly is.

except Diego has achieved NOTHING in his career so far, so 33 Mil. is definitely steep
    What did you expect him to achieve?
    He played for Bremen,not Bayern or something...still he always made the show,and i'm sure you see how great he is...
    if he didn't win the Bundesliga or made the CL finals it says he don't worth 30 mil?
    sorry can't agree with you.
    For Example,Ribery,Drogba and many more also haven't won major tournaments before they moved to abig club.
    Diego will achieve,with us.

Forza Juve.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)