Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (46 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Diego: Juve-Wechsel endlich perfekt

Jetzt kann er endlich die Koffer packen...

Über Monate zog sich der Poker von Juventus Turin um Werders Superstar Diego (24). Jetzt ist der Deal endlich perfekt!

„Ich werde gehen, alles ist erledigt. Jetzt muss es nur noch aufs Papier gebracht und offiziell bekannt gegeben werden“, verkündete Diego gestern nach dem Abschluss-Training am Weserstadion. „Ich hoffe, spätestens Mittwoch ist das Thema vom Tisch.“

Der Klub wollte den Transfer gestern noch nicht bestätigen. „Es gibt nichts Neues“, sagte Sportdirektor Klaus Allofs auf Fragen zu Diegos Zukunft.

Doch ein Klub-Insider bestätigte BILD: „Alle Seiten sind sich einig!“

In Zahlen bedeutet das: Werder kassiert von Juve 29 Millionen Euro Ablöse für Diego. Den 15-Prozent-Anteil an der Ablöse für Vater und Berater Djair da Cunha zahlt ebenfalls der italienische Rekordmeister. Macht noch einmal 4,35 Mio. Insgesamt zahlen die Turiner also 33,35 Millionen Euro für den Brasilianer.

Die 15-Prozent-Klausel in Diegos Vertrag mit Werder war die letzte Hürde im Marathon-Poker um Werders Superstar. „In der letzten Woche hat mein Vater jeden Tag verhandelt“, sagt Diego. Und endlich so, dass alle Seiten einverstanden sind...

bild.de

So we are going to end up paying 33.35 Mil for him, 29 Mil to Weder and 4.35 Mil to Diego's dad, The deal could be done by Wednesday

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 2, 2004
bild.de is the source so it might be wrong, but if thats what we paid then its definitely too much........if it is true however, im not really suprised as directors are under so much pressure to deliver a good signing that will help the team win something

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tense Moments indeed :p Let's just wrap up this deal and focus on the D :D

Btw, did anyone else notice the bolded word Black Hole in the banned kids post? It's pretty hard to miss, but I am quite curious as to its' relevance to either Pandev or Quack :shifty: :confused:

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
actually if he could be the player who take us to a new level then he is worth every penny. and i think we still can generate the funding for this Transfer from selling some players.
i think the directors are afraid from the fans reaction if we dropped Diego and signed someone else the way we did with Poulsen last summer. so they will pay whatever Wereder wants

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
So we are going to end up paying 33.35 Mil for him, 29 Mil to Weder and 4.35 Mil to Diego's dad, The deal could be done by Wednesday
If you see carefully, there's a strong possibility the whole deal is worth 29 M euro and those 33.35 it's just Bild's speculation. Diego's dad owns 15% of the contract and it happens that 4.35 M euro is 15% of 29 M. So I assume the deal is worth 29 M euro, of which 4.35 M (15%) will go to his father and 24.65 (85%) to Bremen. They just can't add correctly.

solojuve1897

Mille Grazie Pavel
Sep 17, 2008
Okey! To start with: 33 million eruo sounds to much.

But, let those bastards (the board you know) use some of the money they are holding out. I really cant care less if Diego will cost them 50 million euro and they still buy one good right defender and one good left defender. The Mercato need good players. If the board need to spend 100 million dollar to get them i really dont give a fuck.

Diego will generate alot of money so they will get alot of it back.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
33 mil is just stupid if it was true:

Milan paid 22 mil for pato, bayern paid 25 mil for Ribery, atletico madrid paid 20 mil for aguero all quality players who are either as good as Diego (quality wise) or even better. Hope this is just bullshit and its not real..........

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
It matters little to me if we pay over what we believe we should pay. When we are talking about 35 or 30 million, its not much of a difference. I very much doubt paying an extra few million will vastly affect our other deals planned, or hoped for, which surely must be primarily a right back...that is assuming the criscito is on his way home, and perhaps even a move for Grosso...I am sure that we are aiming for more acquisitions than solely Diego. Else Buffon would not have gone from Fuming to Calm, after speaking to the board about the abysmal state we are in. Had he not been assured of other major improvements, he would have held his hands up and said 'i am sorry, because i love Juve, but I want to win things in my remaining years as the galactic number one...' knowing damn well that nobody would blame him, or call him a traitor because he has given so much to our cause, over the years...I mean, for fucks sake, the best shot stopped in the business sticking with us in Serie B. That was more stunning a show of loyalty to me than ANYONE else staying, as he other Pros were nearing the end of the glory days...

As for Diego. He has the potential to become one of the best players in the game. Potential...Whether he can improve amongst a better team???? Nobody can say, yet. But he will definitely add a much needed bridge of creativity between midfield and the attack, which has been sorely lacking this season. He will also alleviate the pressure of ALL attacks flowing down the flanks, when we have dying or useless wingers...Nedved, Camo, Marchionni...

We need Diego. Its that simple. And if we have the money, pay the man and be done with it...I doubt anyone will be complaining if he fires us to proper contention for glory in both Serie A and the Champions League.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Also...the comparison with Aguero and Ribery is silly. Because if, when, they are sold, they will go for massively more than what was paid for them by their respective current clubs. Pato also...he is hardly an accomplished force. I would rather have Diego than Pato.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)