Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (75 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
I think its a very good thing if he does join us. He would be rested by the time we begin pre-season and there wouldn't be any risk of him being injured while representing him nation.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
HAHA True True...or maybe Dunga is trying to show him what gonna happen to him if he joins us...remember Amauri
I still can't believe that Dunga did not call amauri, Amauri is by faar the best brazilian attacker right now IMO. Adriano sucks, Fabiano not even close to amauri, pato and robinho are similar players more of a SS than a target strikers. He even called Baptista WTF !!

Big mistake by Dunga, he'll regret it......

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
I still can't believe that Dunga did not call amauri, Amauri is by faar the best brazilian attacker right now IMO. Adriano sucks, Fabiano not even close to amauri, pato and robinho are similar players more of a SS than a target strikers. He even called Baptista WTF !!

It is Amauri's choice man. Dunga called him earlier, but Amauri let Juve to speak on the behalf of him that he will wait for the Italian passport. Accordingly, Dunga won't call him again.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
It is Amauri's choice man. Dunga called him earlier, but Amauri let Juve to speak on the behalf of him that he will wait for the Italian passport. Accordingly, Dunga won't call him again.
Smart move by him then, he'll most likely be a starter in italy's NT. With brazil he'll probably be droped for a someone like fabiano (i don't know what people see in that guy )......

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Smart move by him then, he'll most likely be a starter in italy's NT. With brazil he'll probably be droped for a someone like fabiano (i don't know what people see in that guy )......
Fuckin spanish league man. The worst ever. Most of players there are overrated because of the ridiculous defense.

Jul 26, 2007

Well to be fair Amauri is not in his best shape right now, but i do agree he should have called him up before the christmas brake. Domenech & Dunga :lol: I seriously think i would do a better job then them doing what they do! Poor Trez and Amauri, lets just hope Diego is ok with retiring a bit early with the seleção.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Its a good thing, for diego, that Ranieri has left because it shows him that we are not a team who want to settle for 3rd place. It shows him that we will do whatever it takes to improve, to challenge, not to consolidate a position near the top, but to aim solely for the Top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)