Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (44 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Well, Diego could turn out to be Nedved's heir alright. He even just experienced Nedved's curse! *cough* miss final *cough*

Also, what's up with seven? :confused2

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It is. You shut up about it until it's done. Players who have the desire to start in their own little soap operas are bad team players. Diego's mentality is horrible.
There could be small details that no one knows about. He has showed a desire to play for us, that said I agree, but not only him, everyone should shut up including our Mang.

They gave us hope more than Diego himself.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
There could be small details that no one know about. He has showed a desire to play for us, that said I agree, but not only him, everyone should shut up including our Mang.

They gave us hope more than Diego himself.
Nah, Diego really wanted all the attention. He fed the press on several occasion and has shown no club loyalty whatsoever. His ego is huge and he needs to leave it at the door. There are players at Juventus who have won more than he has anyway.

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
It is. You shut up about it until it's done. Players who have the desire to star in their own little soap operas are bad team players. Diego's mentality is horrible.
Why are you so aggressive? All the "information" going around about the transfer are most likely inaccurate, we don't really know if Diego is the reason for the "delay" of the transfer. It could be our own board knowing how bad they are at the market. I see that you have been a member of this forum for some time, but it sure doesn't seem like that when you get all fired up and start insulting other members because of pure speculations.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Why are you so aggressive? All the "information" going around about the transfer are most likely inaccurate, we don't really know if Diego is the reason for the "delay" of the transfer. It could be our own board knowing how bad they are at the market. I see that you have been a member of this forum for some time, but it sure doesn't seem like that when you get all fired up and start insulting other members because of pure speculations.
I'm not insulting other members.

I think Diego's a fag for wanting to be the star in a soap opera, that's all.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Kayo. You don't need to argue with something that doesn't exist. It is pointless.

Seven just enjoys infuriating people and rubbing them the wrong way, that is until he gets his box of praline chocolates and some Belgian fries :p

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You all have your heads up Diego's ass it seems. The man is poison I say. Anyone enjoying this whole thing as much as he does is not a club player.

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
I'm not insulting other members.

I think Diego's a fag for wanting to be the star in a soap opera, that's all.
Ok insulting might have been the wrong word, but there's no reason to get fired up for nothing.

What makes you hate Diego so much? As I said, Diego being the reason for the delay is pure speculation from the media's side. The deal will most likely go smooth if our board step up.

Amauri on the other hand was a potential soap opera star, but we all know which team he ended on and are as popular as ever.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ok insulting might have been the wrong word, but there's no reason to get fired up for nothing.

What makes you hate Diego so much? As I said, Diego being the reason for the delay is pure speculation from the media's side. The deal will most likely go smooth if our board step up.

Amauri on the other hand was a potential soap opera star, but we all know which team he ended on and are as popular as ever.
I don't hate Diego. I like to see him play. But he's most definitely proving to be an ass.

What do you know about Diego's mentality?
Diego was joking with Almeida (?) in the stands at the time Bremen players were trying hard to equalise.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
the man is ambitious and would like to win some juve fans over by mentioning that he wishes he can be our new zidane whats the problem

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,118
    He should go to AA meetings and read Moggi's old rules to follow book and he'll be fine.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Diego said to German tv after the final that he will leave Werder 100% and that he will join Juventus.. he also said that there are some minor details to resolve before the deal is done.

Werder, Klaus Allofs also commented the deal with that it are some details between Diego,Juve and Bremen to be resolved..
    Yeah i just read about that on Corriere dello Sport.it and he mentioned Ranieri being sacked but he just said that he doesnt know too much about it. heres the link if anyone else wants to read it

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Notizie/Calcio/68793/Diego,+finale+di+Uefa+amara:+«Juve,+arrivo»

Mohad

The Ocean Star
    May 20, 2009
    I don't think Secco will be capable of making another world class signing if the Diego deal falls through. So the choices are probably between Diego and some other second rate player. If that's the case, I'd rather get Diego I guess than waste money on another flop. At least Diego will have big resale value.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)