Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (78 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Diego, Giovinco, Camo isn't that much better technically than Nedved, Del Piero, Camo.

To improve the teams passing, we need defenders and deeper midfielder with better passing ability.

Its not only about quality (even if big part), but training. I see players who inferior players then us pass rings around our players when we face them. Genoa, Cagliari, Lazio just to mention a few have fantastic passing, while our approach is such that Momo has most passes for us.

Alot of it is the approach of the coach, and how he drills into his players to dictate and approach their game. Similar with Roma, likes of Perrotta, Taddei, Riise, Brighi, Tonetto arent really excellent passers, but been drilled into it with Spalletti's approach (Same with Allegri, Gasperini, Delio Rossi etc).

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Its not only about quality (even if big part), but training. I see players who inferior players then us pass rings around our players when we face them. Genoa, Cagliari, Lazio just to mention a few have fantastic passing, while our approach is such that Momo has most passes for us.

Alot of it is the approach of the coach, and how he drills into his players to dictate and approach their game. Similar with Roma, likes of Perrotta, Taddei, Riise, Brighi, Tonetto arent really excellent passers, but been drilled into it with Spalletti's approach (Same with Allegri, Gasperini, Delio Rossi etc).
:tup: :tup: :tup: :delpiero:

Vini.Alarm

Apr 15, 2009
If Diego wants to play for Mancity then I wish him a good time in the Europa League. Srsly...Diego is not greedy enough. The only thing that could convince him to play there is his friend Robinho.

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
Perhaps we should look into D'Agostino after all. We can forget about Alonso anyway. Noone else in that class is avaiable.
D'Agostino is the bomb in my opinion. I watched him against Milan this past weekend and he was by far the best player on the pitch and he passed the ball so well! I like D'Agosotino!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)