Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (73 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
I am sure that the other purchaces will be after we release players.

For example a new RB will come when we sell Zebina and we will sell him.

Central midfielders also when we release Tiago or someone else.

Etc.
whether it is possible to find a buyer to buy Tiago/Zebina is a problem

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I think they know they are in trouble now...they have to go all out this off-season 'cos their contracts are up next season (except Secco, i think he renewed?)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
The offical site explains it better.

The transfer market:
Asked how this decision will effect the transfer market, Mr. Blanc answered: «The Juventus transfer marker will see the closure of the negotiations we were making with Ranieri as coach. Alessio Secco worked hard on these and we will see that they are concluded. The first is Diego who we hope to sign in the next few days. Then there is Cannavaro who I know certain supporters do not want back but when we consider all the pluses and minuses of the player we see many more pluses and we hope the signature will come very soon. Apart from these two operations we will have to study the technical situation and discuss with the coach for next season well before beginning or going on with other deals even though we have our ideas already».

Juventus.com

We will make more signings when we know who our coacg will be.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
very wise thing to do
dont want to buy players that your coach doesnt want or need
admitdetly we have diego before a coach, but few coaches would say no to diego when faced with a midfield like our current one

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Maybe our next coach might actually get the most out of tiago/poulsen/grygera :snoop:

:oops:

(I'm not suggesting anything, only speculating JCK, I can already see you starring daggers through me). :D

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
Maybe our next coach might actually get the most out of tiago/poulsen/grygera :snoop:
i don't see why not , it's not like that they are so bad players , well grygera maybe but the other two have shown in their past clubs that they can be very good and useful players and with the right manager anything is possible

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It depends on tactics and how the new coach motivates, so there might be some more useful ways to use the likes of Tiago and Poulsen (A midfield set-up that suits his role). Though I just prefer to sell Tiago regardless, Poulsen should be kept unless we are investment quite abit in CMs.

The main thing I expect and know we will get from the new coach is BETTER PASSING.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
With a right use of Diego, Giovinco and Camo, we can get a better passing.
I hope the new coach we realize soon enough the problems that haunts for the past 3 years, defending!
CR never realized that, i hope the new coach will ask for more and better defenders!

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I hope the new coach we realize soon enough the problems that haunts for the past 3 years, defending!
CR never realized that, i hope the new coach will ask for more and better defenders!
:xfinger:

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Well Buffon did say he expects more Champions to arrive and I dould the board would of lied to him.
:tup:

Very true!! just calm down guys, if the board lied to gigi buffon, his gonna go as fast as he can from juve and i think blanc and secco dont wanna lose him cause it means they must find another world class GK with a big money. i know they will hate that if it happen

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Diego, Giovinco, Camo isn't that much better technically than Nedved, Del Piero, Camo.

To improve the teams passing, we need defenders and deeper midfielder with better passing ability.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Diego, Giovinco, Camo isn't that much better technically than Nedved, Del Piero, Camo.

To improve the teams passing, we need defenders and deeper midfielder with better passing ability.
Neddy was too ineffective offensively this year:cry:
Camo wasnt that bad and consider that he wasnt fit due to those injuries.
A fully fit Camo from the right flank, Gio from the left and Diego from the midfield can really be so creative, that the creative skills of Amauri will be considered a luxury. :luckyluke: how can you compare that to our starter eleven (Neddy,Sissoko, Marchisio,Marchionni)
Tiago, Marchisio, CZ and Poulsen are not that bad as passers and they dont have to do so much work when Gio, Diego and Camo will be called to handle that.

The depth of our fullbacks is important though. Having two totally incompetent fullbacks when going forward, heavily restricts out tactical choices/abilities.
Consider the fact that other than that they cant even stand their ground defensively and they need an extra help from our CBs and DMs, then we do have a grave problem there.
To unlock the potential of our offensive weapons, we need to fix our d-line first!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Perhaps we should look into D'Agostino after all. We can forget about Alonso anyway. Noone else in that class is avaiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)