Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (51 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
You never know. Remember Milan and Suazo? They had it on the official site as "Official: Milan signed David Suazo". Milan signed the deal with Cagliari, but not with Suazo, who already had a pre-contract with Inter and chose to respect the pre-contract. Milan rushed and put the news on their official site.

It might be that our guys also did something similar, even though they already had a deal with Diego, but not with Werder.

I believe we'll sign Diego, but there are lots of things that could still go wrong.
does that answer your question Al :p

the current BoD may be retarded, but they are professional IMO...I don't think they would report something if there was not any truth to it...we have already seen their honesty when they are about to sign someone

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
BD-i called up Moggi and told him to tear up his contract,with all the riducule and lack of faith shown by all at Juventuz.com i have decided to take Diego,Moggi and GSol over to an Inter forum and broker a deal that will make him nerra...nieri......an Inter player next year
And he will finish with that pro-Juve song he was singing together with the Juve drughi, in Watford.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We already knew the situation about the money that was owed to him and his father and that was the only thing holding back the deal but i didnt expect to hear anything about Bayern because i thought that it was now illiegal for any other club to try and make contact with Werder regarding Diego.

Some good news about the Diego deal would make me very happy today. Lets hope we get some before the end of the day because i will sleep a lot better knowing Ranieri is gone and that we are not in danger of losing out on Diego.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)