Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (72 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I understand this but that was after shevcheno was sold

in 2003 they won the champions league and they didnt have kaka at the time.

In the past 5 years milan have had

rui costa
pirlo
shevchenko
nesta
stam
cafu
maldini
inzaghi
rivaldo
ronaldo
kaka
crespo
ambrosini
gatusso
seedorf
pato

Anchalotti job wasn't exactly hard with those players

NOTE

I'm not saying ranieri is better, or of curse he isnt. Im just saying Anchalotti , for the team that he had/has, he's

A) Overrated
B) Underachieved at times

Tell me was it really excusable for milan not to win the uefa cup this year ? Or to finish 5th last year ?

Had that been juve we would have all went mad

its ancelotti, not anchalotti

Mar 10, 2009
I'm afraid that this deal will be ruined if we didn't make it to CL
NO !

Dam it I knew it was too good to be true :(

The article also says that there are more offers than the ones from Bayern and Juve and Diego is quoted saying that he doesn't care in which league or for which club he plays. His only objective is playing on a high level in a quality team.

this is what i feared ! delaying the signing until a prem teams comes in and buys him

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
As long as we get 1 point from our last 2 games, we'll be going to the CL qualifiers. Fiorentina's last two games are against Lecce and Milan as well - we've got Siena and Lazio with a one point lead. I think we can close #3.

Don't get your panties twisted; Diego is coming to Turin.

Mar 10, 2009
I think fioretina are going to finish second lol above milan and juve.

Milan will draw to roma while fiorentina will beat milan in the final game

juve will draw there last 2 games i reckon

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I just got a text from Eddie Lewis on the Los Angelos Galaxy. He has agreed to a two year contract with Juventus with the option to stay a third. His experience was the reasoning behind the move, not his tender youthful age of 35 years old.
did moggi broker the deal?

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Diego deal isn't done

Werder Bremen are doing everything to keep Brazil international Diego in Germany and away from Juventus.

The Bianconeri were sure they had come to an agreement for the player last week, but Werder insist otherwise.

“It's still not a done deal,” Klaus Allofs, Werder's director of sport, told Bild. “There are things to sort out.

“They are not insurmountable obstacles, but we have to speak about them. It hasn't been said that Diego will not end up at Bayern Munich,”
he concluded.

The sticking point appears to be the £4.5m that Diego is apparently owed as part of his sale to another club, which Werder want Juventus to pay.

The Bianconeri were reportedly taken aback by the news, having already drawn up a bid of £24.5m for the player.

Juventus were so sure of the deal, their President, Giovanni Cobolli Gigli, announced last week that all that was missing from the transfer was a stamp.

Diego also told La Gazzetta dello Sport he was looking forward to emulating his hero, Zinedine Zidane, in Bianconero.

Putting the price up to £29m could ironically entice Bayern Munich back to the negotiating table, as they reportedly have more money to spend than Juventus.

Diego has been in excellent form this season, scoring 18 goals in 33 games in all competitions for Werder.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Damn that news is really shit. Diego has been the only thing we have had to be excited about with Juventus in the last month or so if the deal isnt completed it will be such a huge blow. Does anyone have more news on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)