Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (75 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2009
Well I think Anchelotti (or whatever the idiot is called) is worse than ranieri. Milan have the best team in serie A IMO, yet he strugges so badly in the league. He rellies on the old guard far too much, and prefers to put beckham over ronaldinho ?

Just imagine if we got him back, giovinco will never see the light of day again

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Well I think Anchelotti (or whatever the idiot is called) is worse than ranieri. Milan have the best team in serie A IMO, yet he strugges so badly in the league. He rellies on the old guard far too much, and prefers to put beckham over ronaldinho ?

Just imagine if we got him back, giovinco will never see the light of day again
quite the opposite....gio would be the most perfect player we have for his christmas tree

Mar 10, 2009
Absolutely. Also, rating Ranieri about Ancelotti is absolutely ludicrous, IMO - regardless of some of Milan's more recent troubles.

lets not forget anchelotti got us knocked out the group phase as juve manager and squandered the big lead in 2000 for us to lose the title. hes over rated, he was luckt that he managed an amazing milan side.

as for ronaldinho, he was milans top goal scorer but was dropped due to the fear that their pretty boy, kaka, might want to leave to city when he said he plays better without ronaldinho.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Milan withot kaka had real problems, Alen posted stats in some thread and it clearly showed that Milan without kaka not that special.

Mar 10, 2009
Milan withot kaka had real problems, Alen posted stats in some thread and it clearly showed that Milan without kaka not that special.
milan's problem is that they still haven't replaced the "good sheva". They still don'thave someone that'll score them 20 goals in the league like before. Before 2006 milans best player was shevchenko their best player and not kaka

Mar 10, 2009
The year they won CL their best player was Kaka.
I understand this but that was after shevcheno was sold

in 2003 they won the champions league and they didnt have kaka at the time.

In the past 5 years milan have had

rui costa
pirlo
shevchenko
nesta
stam
cafu
maldini
inzaghi
rivaldo
ronaldo
kaka
crespo
ambrosini
gatusso
seedorf
pato

Anchalotti job wasn't exactly hard with those players

NOTE

I'm not saying ranieri is better, or of curse he isnt. Im just saying Anchalotti , for the team that he had/has, he's

A) Overrated
B) Underachieved at times

Tell me was it really excusable for milan not to win the uefa cup this year ? Or to finish 5th last year ?

Had that been juve we would have all went mad

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I dont think of Carlo very highly, but he has glued those players to form a team, a team which could play very good football.

And in my opinion Carlo >>> Ranieri, no contest here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)