Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (39 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If we use Diego as an LM/AMF/playmaker, we have to have available at least one player, able to fill his shoes, in case Diego has to be rested, or is suspended/injured.
Because if we adapt a new formation on him, we cannot field a new formation every time he would be available.
Because if we do, the effectiveness of our teamwork will be drastically reduced...

Therefore we must find a proper replacement for that position.
Naturally, Giovinco fits in this role, but if we use him for that, that means that we convince him into a subber role for the next 2-8 years...
If we dont, shall we find/buy/bring back another player for that role.

At any case, we cannot use a team with Diego AND Giovinco as starters, without any kind of substitution for them...
I am raising this point now, because of have seen many members using them as our next season possible formations as starters...

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
If we use Diego as an LM/AMF/playmaker, we have to have available at least one player, able to fill his shoes, in case Diego has to be rested, or is suspended/injured.
Because if we adapt a new formation on him, we cannot field a new formation every time he would be available.
Because if we do, the effectiveness of our teamwork will be drastically reduced...

Therefore we must find a proper replacement for that position.
Naturally, Giovinco fits in this role, but if we use him for that, that means that we convince him into a subber role for the next 2-8 years...
If we dont, shall we find/buy/bring back another player for that role.

At any case, we cannot use a team with Diego AND Giovinco as starters, without any kind of substitution for them...
I am raising this point now, because of have seen many members using them as our next season possible formations as starters...
One of the reasons i liked the Diego deal is that in case he was injured he's natural replacement is allready available (giovinco) so no need to change the formation whenever he's injured:

---------------diego (giovinco)---------------

-----amauri--------del piero (giovinco)..........

Either of diego or Giovinco can play in del piero's position when needed and when alex retires we'll have he's replacement in Gio.

Let's first get ranieri out of the club and a reasonable, logical coach will must likely use both.....

Dec 31, 2008
Alex shud be given proper rest and not used week in and out when we have Diego, Gio . I feel he might not be able to perform at the highest level throughout the season. We even have IQ

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
where has BD went? tying up the loose ends on teh contract?

according to BD it was MOGGI who secured Diego, that is where my vote goes, as we all know that BD has great connections

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
One of the reasons i liked the Diego deal is that in case he was injured he's natural replacement is allready available (giovinco) so no need to change the formation whenever he's injured:
that is indeed a strong point, because if ranieri stays on and changes the system for diego, then giovinco can benefit from that...

if another coach uses a totally other tactic that suits diego it might as well suit giovinco and on top of that, the system that is build for diego does not rely on the playmaker to defend, so even better for giovinco.

giovinco has certainly a higher work rate than diego so he will even have more power to force our attacking play

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
that is indeed a strong point, because if ranieri stays on and changes the system for diego, then giovinco can benefit from that...

if another coach uses a totally other tactic that suits diego it might as well suit giovinco and on top of that, the system that is build for diego does not rely on the playmaker to defend, so even better for giovinco.

giovinco has certainly a higher work rate than diego so he will even have more power to force our attacking play
True, but why not just play them together? I guess it depends on the formation they decide to play next season. I can't see any reason why Diego/Gio can't play. I don't want to have to watch Gio sit the bench until either Diego is too tired or gets hurt. Play them together IMO.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
the guy is an idiot of the highest level and to actually attempt to claim he had anything to do with this makes him so pathetic i just cannot help but mock him
How dare you? After all he's done to get Diego here and notice how he's not here right now? He's working on getting Silva!

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
the guy is an idiot of the highest level and to actually attempt to claim he had anything to do with this makes him so pathetic i just cannot help but mock him
Instead of helping that poor little fella, you're mocking him :disagree:

:p

P.S. Can I know who banned me, just to know and couldn't I get just a warning? (sorry for OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)