Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (74 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

V, what is your say regarding the claim Zidane wasn't playing his best or wasn't crucial to Juventus as he later become to Real Madrid.

I'll tell you my opinion after I hear yours:D
I'd say that's bollocks. ZZ was just as good a player with us, I'd say even better :stuckup:, he was just more experienced(luckier) in Madrid.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I'm sorry but expectations for a 30€ mil signing, can't be kept low, or reasonable. There will be huge pressure on Diego and it will be on him to deliver.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I'm sorry but expectations for a 30€ mil signing, can't be kept low, or reasonable. There will be huge pressure on Diego and it will be on him to deliver.
I know, but folk need to give him a few months to adjust to Italy before he can really be expected to perform at close to full ability.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I know, but folk need to give him a few months to adjust to Italy before he can really be expected to perform at close to full ability.
Absolutely, no one expects him to perform from day one. But his first season needs to be succesful. We can't wait for him 2 years, when we payed that kind of money.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Here are all +20m eur signings in serie A in the last 5 years:

1. Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Juve to Inter........ ~25m eur
2. Alberto Gilardino, Parma to Milan.......... 25m eur
3. Amauri, Palermo to Juve.......... 22.8m eur
4. Alexandre Pato, Internazional to Milan............ 14m+8m = 22m eur
5. Ricardo Oliveira, Betis to Milan.......... 17m eur+Vogel = ~22m eur
6. Ronaldinho, Barcelona to Milan............. 21m eur
7. Patrick Vieira, Arsenal to Juve............ ~20m eur

If we buy Diego for 25m eur he will be the joint most expenssive player in serie A after the summer of 2002 when Milan bought Nesta for 30m eur.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Here are all +20m eur signings in serie A in the last 5 years:

1. Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Juve to Inter........ ~25m eur
2. Alberto Gilardino, Parma to Milan.......... 25m eur
3. Amauri, Palermo to Juve.......... 22.8m eur
4. Alexandre Pato, Internazional to Milan............ 14m+8m = 22m eur
5. Ricardo Oliveira, Betis to Milan.......... 17m eur+Vogel = ~22m eur
6. Ronaldinho, Barcelona to Milan............. 21m eur
7. Patrick Vieira, Arsenal to Juve............ ~20m eur

If we buy Diego for 25m eur he will be the joint most expenssive player in serie A after the summer of 2002 when Milan bought Nesta for 30m eur.
we should have blanked out the transfers that was from a seria a club to a serie a club to get to the conclusion that pretty many of the transfers from outside serie a did not perform properly at first, if at all

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
we should have blanked out the transfers that was from a seria a club to a serie a club to get to the conclusion that pretty many of the transfers from outside serie a did not perform properly at first, if at all
Just look at AC Meeeeeeelan's big transfers. Gilardino, Oliveira, Ronaldinho. Two of them aren't in Milan anymore (sold for much less) while the third one disappointed and will probably leave Milan this summer. Only with Pato they hit the jack pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)