Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (75 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2004
:tup: am totally agree with you, Inter failed manytimes when they uses one striker system, it won't work ...
Well inter played a 4-2-1-2-1 kind of formation.. with 2 dm, stan as midfielder, 2 wingers, and zlatan up front!.. they did not have a good playmaker..

imo a 4-2-3-1 would work with the right players and with the wingers running back when needed.. anyway a 4-3-1-2 is still much much better then 4-4-2 so id be happy to see that aswell..

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 24, 2006
ranieri staying next season rumor better just a Bullshit news :(:(:(
fuck sake with his willingness change the system and tackle with Diego's departure , he had a lot of WC players on Chelsea and he failed ,it also has nothing really influence with his tactical ineptitude but his looser mentality , just give me an upgrade coach with winning mentality and decent tactical knowledge coach + another good CB , LB and AMR , get rid of Moli , we are set to reach back our Glories !
fuck merda.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It sounds like the best we can hope for are some shit results in the last three games and to hold on to 3rd place, in the long term.

Unless you are a fan of Ranieri that is. Hands up?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't see how he will want to change the system? The guy is reluctant to play giovinco over 36 year old nedved and marchionni. I can see him changing the system and have two bad or iffy performances and he revert back to a 442 becauses its more "consistent".

God help us if he stays. And God help diego cuz he sure as hell isn't going to want to play as a LM. I hope he doesn't waste a 30m dollar talent like he did a free Sebastian Giovinco.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
ranieri staying next season rumor better just a Bullshit news :(:(:(
fuck sake with his willingness change the system and tackle with Diego's departure , he had a lot of WC players on Chelsea and he failed ,it also has nothing really influence with his tactical ineptitude but his looser mentality , just give me an upgrade coach with winning mentality and decent tactical knowledge coach + another good CB , LB and AMR , get rid of Moli , we are set to reach back our Glories !
fuck merda.
For the 100th time he didn't fail at Chelsea... He came second to an excellent Arsenal side which went unbeaten in the whole season... If at all anything, he was a success at Chelsea...

He has to go because he can't give any more to this Juve side... He has to go because of his failure this year...

Mar 24, 2006
icεmαή;1989800 said:
For the 100th time he didn't fail at Chelsea... He came second to an excellent Arsenal side which went unbeaten in the whole season... If at all anything, he was a success at Chelsea...

He has to go because he can't give any more to this Juve side... He has to go because of his failure this year...
:D
i've never heard it from you before , so that was the 1st time :p

and i fully wholeheartedly completely agree he has to go , love you Asif :alen:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He fucked up their chances of winning the CL.
He took a risk and he fucked up... The people around here wants him to take more risks... (One of the reason he doesn't take a risk anymore is that he has never fully recovered from the shock of that fateful semifinal :D)

Mourinho, Grant and Hiddink all have failed to win the CL with better teams than the one Ranieri had... He wasn't a failure at Chelsea, on the contrary... But at Juve...

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Cobolli about Diego: «Negotiations are proceeding well»

Just before entering the Lega Calcio headquarters, president Cobolli Gigli confirmed the positive news which have been arriving from Germany in relation to the future of Diego as a Juventus player: «The news arriving from the player and even from the club confirm the good negotiations being handled by Blanc and Secco. At this point we hope to proceed and get to the signatures. Diego is surely a great champions and a youngster of great class».

official site :weee:

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Cobolli about Diego: «Negotiations are proceeding well»

Just before entering the Lega Calcio headquarters, president Cobolli Gigli confirmed the positive news which have been arriving from Germany in relation to the future of Diego as a Juventus player: «The news arriving from the player and even from the club confirm the good negotiations being handled by Blanc and Secco. At this point we hope to proceed and get to the signatures. Diego is surely a great champions and a youngster of great class».

official site :weee:
Good Morning :lol:

Mar 10, 2009
He fucked up their chances of winning the CL.

taking them to the semi final in there first ever champions legaue was hardly bad.

Im not saying his brilliant but hes better than gaperini and conte ! Conte and co have yet to manage big players. Conte will just be another "donadoni" and flop when he has the stars

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
let me be the 1st guy to say that Diego is a) overrated and b) not Juventus material
better save this prediction so in 3 years time you may be able to say you told us all along

Why is it that folk put a positive spin on what he did at Chelsea, but everything he did with Juve has been terrible?
because back then he was a lovable idiot..

but now he is OUR idiot, it is not so charming?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
let me be the 1st guy to say that Diego is a) overrated and b) not Juventus material
I know you are at least half joking, but I do have my concerns about Diego.

He is a good player, but I'm not a big fan of trequartista based formations because it results in the team becoming extremely reliant on that one player to perform week in week out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)