Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (59 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
Why are you foreseeing that?
maybe its not the badest solution for us. i like camoranesi (since his time @verona), he matured to a keyplayer, in some aspects of the game he turned in to worldclass BUT not just in this season he exaggeraded a bit to much in various occasions, not to say he waeked our team with his red cards. the red card in the coppa gave me the feeling he made it bc he`ll never will play for us in the coppa...

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Because I think that as his skills start to decline, then that world famous temper of his will take over, and he will end up being Juve's version of Materazzi, if he isn't already. And that will do more harm than good for this team

Truth be told, I've never been a big fan of his to begin with.
Reading one's signature has never been so amusing. :howler:

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
@marcello yeah i read that also and i have to say i hate it like the german media act and also the way bayern act, especially Hoeness. i guess there is/was a big war behind the scenes between juve and bayern since years - of course WE made the race ON and OFF the pitch :lol:

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
@marcello yeah i read that also and i have to say i hate it like the german media act and also the way bayern act, especially Hoeness. i guess there is/was a big war behind the scenes between juve and bayern since years - of course WE made the race ON and OFF the pitch :lol:
The German media-especially BILD-is horrible.All they do is speculate and hope that it turns out right what they were reporting.

I remember Rumenigge or Hoeneß calling Moggi a "Mafioso" for the way we used to approach their players(Sagnol back then).I never liked them and it certainly won't change in the future.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
I think you don't get my point, I really value a lot amauri's contribute (it doesn't make a difference if a do or not :p) but it was a big mistake spending so much time on him, and letting our defence to be that weak. I think Juve scored plenty of goals, with iaquinta and alex, i think 11 goals in three games. Imagine if wasnt a big coward and play Giovinco more often and trezeguet as well, Gio's crosses are perfect, and he creates a lot of chances for everybody, if you haven't forgotten the game against catania coppa italia. And yet, trezeguet, maybe cannot drible as good as amuari but he can pass better and shoot better, see the pass he gave to iaquinta in champions league.

Let's get back to Diego, I can't wait for official news and seeing him wearing Juve Jersey. But believe me guys with Ranieri in charge he will not make a difference. We will just. I would prefer more, only sisoko to play as DM, and play diego camo, and giovinco, attack (amauri and Iauqinta) 4-1-3-1
Are we playing with two goalkeepers or what? Here you are complaining about our weak defense and yet you want to play an attacking formation.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
Marceℓℓo;1988808 said:
The German media-especially BILD-is horrible.All they do is speculate and hope that it turns out right what they were reporting.

I remember Rumenigge or Hoeneß calling Moggi a "Mafioso" for the way we used to approach their players(Sagnol back then).I never liked them and it certainly won't change in the future.
well i know Bild but i never realized a story like this bc they liyng like hell! of course i know boulvard and they have to cheat sometimes etc (to fill the paper all day) but this i really newer saw before...the last example for that (yesterday after the match), the reporter claimed to Hoeness Bild has a photo of all them together etc. and it will be in the newspaper (today) but today there was just a photo of Diegos Father...and maybe Hoenes was the first time honest when he answered straight "we didnt had any contact"...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Diego sent me a letter few moments ago, here's what he said... "I took down my father, they have arrested for stealing my wallet and spending all the cash. Therefore, he wont be my agent anymore. I'm looking for a new agent, I hear Juventuz.com can provide couple of talented ones. One of them is badass. The man who sat down with Moggi and decided my future 2years ago"

He said something else about Ranieri but asked me not to mention it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Diego sent me a letter few moments ago, here's what he said... "I took down my father, they have arrested for stealing my wallet and spending all the cash. Therefore, he wont be my agent anymore. I'm looking for a new agent, I hear Juventuz.com can provide couple of talented ones. One of them is badass. The man who sat down with Moggi and decided my future 2years ago"

:lol: :tup:

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009

:lol: You should've asked him which number he will assign to his shirt

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Diego: 'Juve deal is done'
Wednesday 13 May, 2009
Diego has told German newspapers a £20m deal with Juventus “is done and by Friday all will be clear.”

The Werder Bremen star’s future has been in the balance for several months, as every time the Bianconeri appear to be completing the move, Bayern Munich intercept.

Now the young Brazilian has come out to make a statement on the situation by talking to newspaper Kreiszeitung Syke.

“We’ve sorted it all out with Juventus, the deal is done and by Friday all will be clear. If the two clubs put pen to paper, then next season I will be playing in Turin.

“I have not yet signed an official document with Juventus, but I think before Friday everything will be finalised.

“After all, it’s about time a decision is made.”

The 24-year-old is set to become the first major reinforcement for a Juventus side that needs to rebuild after a disappointing campaign.

Now Diego, his agent and Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli have made statements in the last 24 hours confirming “only details” separate them from signing the contracts.

channel4.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I just hope they don't put all of their transfer eggs in one basket with this signing. From what I have seen from Diego, it certainly looks like he is worth the money, especially at his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)