Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (36 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,384
    Nah, doesn't fit him. Either a starter rocking Serie A, Champions League.... or never. I don't like middle solutions.
    Well then there's a problem.

Vierchowod role would suit him. if he stays more then 1 season, but for this coming season, Canna is a starter, and as he should be
    I'm talking about DP.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Why don't you worry about your own posts, there are enough holes in yours to sink a cruise ship.

Maybe during his "first post" someone else posted something hence his "second post" to react to it. I wasn't sure there was a limit to how many minutes you had to wait until your next post.

By the way, when did you become a mod? Actually, while your writing your response just go ahead and put me on your ignore list. Thanks.
    Hustini for Mod! :p

Diego sent me SMS today in the morning, he said that his father stole his wallet today morning and if I can speak to Secco to send him some cash Via western union because he hasn't eaten anything since he woke up.
    :lol2:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
    Why don't you worry about your own posts, there are enough holes in yours to sink a cruise ship.

Maybe during his "first post" someone else posted something hence his "second post" to react to it. I wasn't sure there was a limit to how many minutes you had to wait until your next post.
    hurt, because someone talked about your siamese twin brother ?

do you miss him, now you are separated after that difficult operation ?

oh i feel with you !

By the way, when did you become a mod? Actually, while your writing your response just go ahead and put me on your ignore list. Thanks.
    done

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    hurt, because someone talked about your siamese twin brother ?

do you miss him, now you are separated after that difficult operation ?

oh i feel with you !

done
    Can anyone get this guy a cookie? He earned it with that reply, bravo...

Let's show our new mod a round of applause.:tup:

I'm sorry, was that too soon of a reply after your post? I forgot that annoys you.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I don't know why, but I associate v1r2t3u4l to Goaldotcom. Both are pointless, annoying and should be banned for their stupidity.

:snoop:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    v1r2t3u4l can be pretty harsh with what he says sometimes but many of you are forcing him to reply the way he replies.
    If you show your disagreement without insulting him, i'm sure he won't insult you back.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Not necessarily, he just attacked bianconero81 for no reason. Called him annoying for posting twice within two minutes when he was actually replying two different posts. The other day he claimed I my intelligence was about as far as i could spit....and he was not even in the conversation, he just came out of no where. I can understand a healthy debate, but that guy just jumps in and attacks people claiming superior intelligence. He doesn't really give people a chance to show their disagreement without insults, he just jumps right at them.

Yeah guys, let's all get along or Alen will ban you. :D
    I am all for fair game here, don't get me wrong. But I also don't like when some peoples actions on here (not you) and if I get banned for helping someone out then I get banned for it. I prefer everyone to have a good time on here, some people would rather spoil that and put other people down.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Ooh, I see the owl has some support from Alen. However, even if I did trigger a fuse a couple of days ago, he has no right to attack Hustini for defending me. That is, at best, childish and immature.

Thanks for the support Hustini ;) I just came back from doing laundry and saw his post, but tbh it doesn't bother me as he is quite insignificant to me. Perhaps I should have put him in the washing machine with the rest of my dirty laundry :p

In any case, it is best to ignore the owl;however, what I don't understand Owl boy, if you have placed me on your ignore list, why bother commenting on my post. As Hustini rightly pointed out, the two posts posted in quick succession were pertaining to two separate topics, so please read what was written before spewing crap. Much appreciated.

Back on topic, it seems Diego is set to join us as Bayern have apparently pulled out of the race. My main concern however is his agent aka his dad, who might want more money :shifty:

@ Amaurisimo: I will do my utmost to take care of my dad, if only I could. We live about 8,000 km apart. Haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)