Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (38 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
You father is 76? :eek: May God grant him longevity and good health :weee:

That would probably make you at least 40, which means you could technically be my father :p

My dad is turning 63 this year (not that you asked) :p
yes im 41, and i think im oldest member here (not that im proud off that), and i could be ur father for sure..
By some UK standards u could be father as well for at least 13 years..

look after ur father while he is "young" :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
yes im 41, and i think im oldest member here (not that im proud off that), and i could be ur father for sure..
By some UK standards u could be father as well for at least 13 years..

look after ur father while he is "young" :tup:
I'm going to be 40 in September, so don't feel as if you are the only one sitting in a rocking chair.

As far as Diego is concerned, this might be the first move in a long time that I wholeheartedly agree with.

He can just flat out play. The free kicks, his first touch, his passing skills.

Oh My /faints

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Bayern leave Diego to Juve
Wednesday 13 May, 2009
Werder Bremen star Diego is on the brink of officially joining Juventus as Bayern Munich have retracted their interest.

The Bianconeri have been edging towards a deal for the last few weeks and President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli has provided confirmation.

However, there were suggestions in the media that Bayern Munich were still lurking.

But reports today state that Bayern have contacted Juve to let the Turin side know they have withdrawn their interest in Diego.

“I would like to make it clear that I am Diego's official agent,” the player's father Djair da Cunha explained.

“There is nothing true in the latest reports. There are just a few details missing and the deal should be completed in three or four days.”

It is widely believed that Juve will pay between £15m and £20m for Diego.

Channel4

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@bianconero81
even when you are on my ignore list, it does bother me that you always doublepost with 2 minutes delay between the posts...

are you answering your own posts, when no one replies to them after 2 minutes o_O

why don't you try to think ONCE, than write ONCE and then wait a few minutes(in case you forgot something) and than post ONCE ... without knowing the content of those posts it seems like you are a bit confused while posting ^^
Why don't you worry about your own posts, there are enough holes in yours to sink a cruise ship.

Maybe during his "first post" someone else posted something hence his "second post" to react to it. I wasn't sure there was a limit to how many minutes you had to wait until your next post.

By the way, when did you become a mod? Actually, while your writing your response just go ahead and put me on your ignore list. Thanks.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Diego sent me SMS today in the morning, he said that his father stole his wallet today morning and if I can speak to Secco to send him some cash Via western union because he hasn't eaten anything since he woke up.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
I just went shopping with Diego in Hong Kong and he has booked the air ticket to Turin on 16/5. I brought Diego a juventus jersey and has printed his name on it.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,372
    eventually it's gonna happen. It stated with Capello and now with Ranieri. The new coach will play him at the start of next season but as the year passes Rab will go into deep depression. :p

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    I don't know if that will be a good day...things would probably turn ugly if DP is on the bench.:snoop:
    well if DP is in top form, he will be a starter, and a coach - whoever it is, must invent formation for the legend.

PS. things are already ugly enough as Trez, Gio, DP are becoming bench warmers, so there is "revolt" in dressing room (maybe not). It will be funny to see what troubles will Canna bring

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    eventually it's gonna happen. It stated with Capello and now with Ranieri. The new coach will play him at the start of next season but as the year passes Rab will go into deep depression. :p
    I already passed through that feeling during Capello times. I really had depression.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    PS. things are already ugly enough as Trez, Gio, DP are becoming bench warmers, so there is "revolt" in dressing room (maybe not). It will be funny to see what troubles will Canna bring
    In terms of the dressing room, Cannavaro will be a charismatic smiling happy camper with strong mentality, so he will ease trouble instead of create it. Its allways been his M.O, he is a quite popular guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)