Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (73 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
The good news keep coming

Diego, giallo risolto: 'Niente Bayern, andrà alla Juve'

12:30 del 13 maggio

(Foto: Malte Christians / GRAZIA NERI) "Con il Bayern Monaco non c'è nulla". Il padre-agente di Diego tranquillizza la Juventus. "Mancano solo gli ultimi dettagli - ha dichiarato Djair da Cunha al sito Globoesporte -, credo che il tutto si possa risolvere nel giro di tre o quattro giorni. Il nodo è la nostra richiesta di ottenere una percentuale del trasferimento dal Werder Brema alla Juve. Sono fiducioso, questo cambio di squadra farà sicuramente molto bene a Diego".

Elver

Sep 15, 2005

(Foto: Malte Christians / GRAZIA NERI) "Con il Bayern Monaco non c'è nulla". Il padre-agente di Diego tranquillizza la Juventus. "Mancano solo gli ultimi dettagli - ha dichiarato Djair da Cunha al sito Globoesporte -, credo che il tutto si possa risolvere nel giro di tre o quattro giorni. Il nodo è la nostra richiesta di ottenere una percentuale del trasferimento dal Werder Brema alla Juve. Sono fiducioso, questo cambio di squadra farà sicuramente molto bene a Diego".
source?

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
4-2-3-1
Buffon
Zebina, Chiellini, Legro (Mexes) de ceglie (Cristicio)

---------- Marchisio, Sissoko

------ Camoranezi, Diego,Giovinco

--------------- Iaquinta

If it was depended on me, I would sell Amuari, Keep trezeguet and buy a worldclass centerback (mexes). I think Iaquinta is the best striker we have now!

u r more crazy than my 76 YO father

something about diego:

what if the rumours are true and bayern want him too ?

surely they will offer more money than us !

i see this situation:

case A: Secco does outbid Bayern and gets bashed because he overpayed for Diego

case B: Secco does not pay more than 30 m € for Diego and Bayern get him, so he gets bashed because he fucked up again

what do you think is the amount of money we should spend on Diego to get him ? How much is he worth and what would be "overpaying" ?
good question, and most of us knows that Secco will be bashed if not sign for us

I say 28m

If Secco fvcks up its just another thing but its not a train smash.Ultimately the new coach will make suggestions according to his tactics & preferred formation.So basically whoever they hire will obviously have big plans for Diego to please the BOD since he is on the way.
should not new coach have knowledge of new players etc?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You father is 76? :eek: May God grant him longevity and good health :weee:

That would probably make you at least 40, which means you could technically be my father :p

My dad is turning 63 this year (not that you asked) :p

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
@bianconero81
even when you are on my ignore list, it does bother me that you always doublepost with 2 minutes delay between the posts...

are you answering your own posts, when no one replies to them after 2 minutes o_O

why don't you try to think ONCE, than write ONCE and then wait a few minutes(in case you forgot something) and than post ONCE ... without knowing the content of those posts it seems like you are a bit confused while posting ^^

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004

ermmm wouldnt that be the original source rather than calciomercato??
i dont know if globoesporte is more credible than calciomercato though

Vini.Alarm

Apr 15, 2009

Translation?

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
apparently the father of diego gave this interview and said everything was fixed with juventus and diego only wants us. according to him it would only take 3 or 4 days before
everything is waterproof and would be announced by the clubs.
he also said that juve is surely a good club for diego.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006

MILAN, May 13 2009 - Contact between Juventus and Bayern Monaco: Diego and do not touch the Bavarian club has decided to pull back. In short, it is now a matter of very little, but you can say that Diego Da Cunha is a player of Juve.

Diego mesh in Brazil. Epa
Diego mesh in Brazil. Epa

This morning came the confirmation of the father of South American soccer player, Djair Da Cunha: "I want to clarify which are the official representative of the player and there is nothing true about the last items of the market: to close the deal now only missing a few details and between three or four days you will complete the transfer. "

Milito and the interpretation - the one to emerge. For Diego Milito, agent Fernando Hidalgo has made "interesting offers" for English clubs. "I with the Inter I have not yet spoken," said prosecutor dell'attaccante of Genoa. "It should not do so even today, not because I know a possible meeting with President Massimo Moratti. Hidalgo A President must certainly meet, but Enrico Preziosi" he adds.

precious man of honor - Gian Piero Gasperini will remain at Genoa, for the coach is not calling on the horizon to Juventus. Enrico Preziosi does not lose the occasion to reiterate this. Strongly. "Stay in Genoa, he says and I say that I have a three year contract with the coach. Indeed - he said - we talked last night to increase for another year. It is not never been contacted by Juventus, nor from other teams, nor myself has had any contact with other managers or Dry. Gasperini Genoa will not move, and I repeat do not want the figure of the fool ...".
gasport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)