Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (73 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
Seems like Bayern are in the driving seat,they met with Diegos father yesterday for dinner and talk about a 4 million a year contract. They will meet Bremen to discuss.
I dont think anyone would want to join Bayern over Juve at this moment. Especially seeing how he has already playing in Germany for a while and seems like he wants to play in Italy and compete for the CL.

Also if Ribery is leaving Bayern wont be very strong.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
that is what concerns me...if Ribery is leaving, they will have the cash to splash for a big-name signing...Diego is a proven player in the Bundesliga, so Bayern would be willing to go over our bid to sign him

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Un-Official this thread. Bunch of Jinxers.BD keep your mouth closed fool.
from Ch4:

While negotiations are progressing fast no deal has been officially completed as yet, but one of the agents who protects Diego's interests believes it has been rubber-stamped.

“Diego has signed for Juventus and the player and the two clubs involved have reached an agreement,” agent Giacomo Peralito told German magazine Kicker.

“Juve are on the stock exchange and so they can't declare anything before May 31.”

Peralito claims that a deal was completed on Wednesday after a morning meeting in Bremen with Jean-Claude Blanc and Alessio Secco present.

I think we're fine

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Whats gonna happen to Giovinco when Diego comes?? Aren't they both free-rolers behind the offence.
giovinco will have enough time to play ... mostly when diego gets suspended because he strangles some defenders out of frustration how they take care of him

i just read some story in Bild that Bayern should have snapped Diego from us, but since Bild is as reliable as goal.com i am at least sceptic so far.

the article says diego did not want us, because he wants to earn more then the 3.5 m € / year offered by us ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)