Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (80 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I'm talking too much about Guberti. I don't want to hype him up too much.

Conte or not, I think he's coming. Versatile, plays both wings, free, nice shot, plays for the team...Roma won't be in the CL and even if they guarantee him a starting spot he'll take the road to Turin.
Sound like a good replacement for Marchionni then and if he shows that he can deliver what his potential promises, he might even replace Camo in the future...

I could see De Ceglie go to Bari on loan also.
That would live us with Molinaro the great as a starter and Criscito as his sub
and Diego as a starter and Giovinco as his sub.
If CR stays...right?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
:lol: brilliant, Badass can now finally say after 3 years that he knew what he was talking about when he claimed that Diego was a "done deal"

jeez the guy has teh cheek to blast Secco yet his "done deal" takes 3 years to complete.....go GURU

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:lol: brilliant, Badass can now finally say after 3 years that he knew what he was talking about when he claimed that Diego was a "done deal"

jeez the guy has teh cheek to blast Secco yet his "done deal" takes 3 years to complete.....go GURU
Moggi got the ball rolling not secco. Buying Diego does not outweigh Secco's attempt to sell Chiellini, and not realising that all great teams are built from the defence upwards, and overpaying for the likes of poulsen, and the majority of his incompetant actions.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Moggi got the ball rolling not secco. Buying Diego does not outweigh Secco's attempt to sell Chiellini, and not realising that all great teams are built from the defence upwards, and overpaying for the likes of poulsen, and the majority of his incompetant actions.
:lol2: now I've really heard everything :lol2:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
as i said before, Moggi and the fans had a close relationship in who they wanted to see at the club, Diego was just the next one, but obviously never finished the deal thanks to calciopoli. laugh all you like it doesnt deny the fact that it happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)