Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (74 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,283
    I heard they'll announce it at the same time as Cannavaro. They can announce it anytime. I guess after he signs we'll know.

I read he chose Juve over the other clubs who even offered more to Bremen apparently.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    I heard they'll announce it at the same time as Cannavaro. They can announce it anytime. I guess after he signs we'll know.

I read he chose Juve over the other clubs who even offered more to Bremen apparently.
    Your Italien is supperior to mine,I rely on a translator haha. Sorry for the pestering Mark.:tup:

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
    Nov 25, 2006

but don't we have to wait til transfer window to open for him to be able to officially sign?

yeah right. I heard that if i study hard i could become the president.
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,289
    yeah right. I heard that if i study hard i could become the president.
    How many times we've seen players refuse certain clubs to join the one they want?

but don't we have to wait til transfer window to open for him to be able to officially sign?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They can make deals anytime in the year but it becomes "official" the day it opens.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,292
    Lets be honest Mark,is this the real deal now?.
    I wasn't in the office so I can't say for sure. The meeting took place that's what is certain. The rest was told by the media.

I think it'll happen. :ultra:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Diegiggitygiggitygo.

Its about time Secco redeems himself.

I hope Diego doesn't get injured tomorrow, that boy needs to stay healthy. By the way, I'd rather see tiago going the other way. This is two years now of not impressing, well whatever, let's use Poulsen in the Hamsik deal:andy:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    Diegiggitygiggitygo.

Its about time Secco redeems himself.

I hope Diego doesn't get injured tomorrow, that boy needs to stay healthy. By the way, I'd rather see tiago going the other way. This is two years now of not impressing, well whatever, let's use Poulsen in the Hamsik deal:andy:
    It's not official yettttttttttttttttttttttttttt.mate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)