Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (57 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Diego just called me and he confirmed that he's coming to Juventus. He's looking for an apartment now.
Rab, are you a Drughi?:shocked:
When did badass hijack Rab's account? :shocked:
damn, so may chances so many punchlines............

im afraid we will attract and sign, some other and not "attractive" player..
what you are saying is that after pursuing Diego for 2 year, courting him, offering him a contract, getting on the good side of his agent, putting in a decent transfer sum we will finally end up signing......

Torsten Frings

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
damn, so may chances so many punchlines............

what you are saying is that after pursuing Diego for 2 year, courting him, offering him a contract, getting on the good side of his agent, putting in a decent transfer sum we will finally end up signing......

Torsten Frings
well i wudn't put it past secco....let's just say that

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
If Diego signs for us. Which formation do you think "The Scarecrow" will field?

Camoranesi(CM) Marchisio(CM) Sissoko(CM)
Diego(AMF)​

OR

Camoranesi(RM) Sissoko(DM) Giovinco(LM)

Diego(AMF)​

I prefer the second one becuase thats the only way to let Giovinco to grow. Otherwise, Giovinco will really be the new Miccoli:wallbang:. Apart from Seba's situation, with the second formation we will destroy everyone:pimp:
Did we use this formation when Zizou was here???. if diego comes i'll vote for formation 1. We could only use formation 2 when we have world class defenders or else will be conceding a lot of goals.:agree:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I think it was just a matter of time before they were linked with him, simply due to his presence in the Bundesliga. However i think the authenticity of the report will be confirmed further once they find a new coach, and they deal with the Ribery situation ofcourse.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I think it was just a matter of time before they were linked with him, simply due to his presence in the Bundesliga. However i think the authenticity of the report will be confirmed further once they find a new coach, and they deal with the Ribery situation ofcourse.
I;m fairly certain that Bayern aren't as attractive as Juve, and thats saying something :lol:

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
well, welcome Ledesma...

yes, we need to be optimistic and the best way would be not to read any newspapers before the transfer window opens, but somehow I´m not too overjoyed with these information...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Could it be that because we have a "deal" with Diego we can convince Bayern to sell Ribery only to us in return of breaking the deal with Diego so Bayern would take him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)