Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (84 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Juve want Diego fast

Juventus will try and beat the competition to Diego's signature by fast-tracking an offer for his services.

The 24-year-old fantasista has been in excellent form for Werder Bremen this season, scoring 17 goals in 30 appearances.

Diego had a hand in eliminating Inter, Milan and Udinese from European competition this year and his star has risen in Italy.

Juventus have long been admirers of the former Santos youngster and want to turn their interest into a transfer.

The disappointing 2-2 draw at Reggina on Sunday has made the need for change all the more clearer in Turin and Diego is a player Juventus officials believe can make the difference between a team of title chasers and title winners.

The Bianconeri also apparently hastened to act on hearing Inter were about to make an offer for the Brazil international.

Failed attempts to sign Napoli midfielder Marek Hamsik also appear to have influenced the Turin giants' decision.

Juventus director of sport Alessio Secco and their chief scout Renzo Castagnini reportedly boarded a private jet headed for Germany yesterday morning.

Juventus are convinced they have already persuaded Diego to join the club, even making him take a 15 per cent wage cut.

They now need to agree a fee with Bremen, who want to recoup as much as £25m from the sale of their star player.

channel 4
sorry but how did he have a hand in eliminating Inter? did manure sign him for 2 games or am i missing something?

Yes, with this action they made Juventus fans look like retarded
have alook at it carefully, then go look at Alex'10,the forums biggest retard. his sig has the same Zidane>Nedved>Diego shit in there

oh god this is bad, forum retard no.1 is stalking Diego:scared:

Buy on AliExpress.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I really hope we get diego, one player can make all the difference. Remember man utd were missing for like 4 years, but come cristiano ronaldo , they became big again.
Diego could become the best player in the world
Pretty far fetched. United were allready a quality team all what was missing in their team is an extra exceptional quality players like cristiano to make them great.

Us on the other hand, are miles away from being great. We lack quality players in almost every position with the exception of attackers and our goalkeeper. Diego will add quality to our team nodoubt but he won't be our savior like many are saying.

Plus one Huge difference between us and United is that they have ferguson on their bench and we have Mr. bean :delpiero:

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
sorry but how did he have a hand in eliminating Inter? did manure sign him for 2 games or am i missing something?
i was wondering the same thing
you could argue that when bremen beat inter at last match of the group stages, they took away 1st position from inter and hence inter had to face man utd and not villareal is it turned out

although i dunno how good diego was at that game

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,026
    How come the Ultras haven't said anything about Diego reps meeting with Juve this morning? :eyebrows:

:p

Mar 10, 2009
    "Pretty far fetched. United were allready a quality team all what was missing in their team is an extra exceptional quality players like cristiano to make them great."

dude man utd hadnt won the league for like 4 years. In 2006 they were knocked out the first stage of the champions league. In 2007 they had won the league and reached the semis the second ronaldo turned world class

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
    the article says diego agreed a pay cut to join us ..... as if ...
    even if he did is not gonna be that big of a pay cut, but i cant see him earning that much at bremen

but anyway what would u prefer
    3mil salary and average team with bremen or
    2.5mil salary and CL football with juve??

i ll go with juve(btw figures are imaginary)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    After these last two/three weeks i dont feel like seing a new midfielder in Juventus. I have a new wish now and that is to see another strong and good defender next to Chiellini since now im very dissapointed from our deffence.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
    Mar 14, 2009
    Werder Bremen director of sport Klaus Allofs has confirmed Juventus are interested in signing their Brazilian trequartista Diego.

The Bianconeri have long been admirers of the 24-year-old former Santos youngster and are expected to bid for him this summer.

“There have been some talks,” Allofs told Kreiszeitung Syke. “When a club is interested it's normal for them to call you.

“However, a deal does not exist. Diego has a contract with us until 2011. Our desire is to keep him for even longer,” Allofs concluded.

Juventus director of sport Alessio Secco reportedly flew to Germany earlier this week to open negotiations for the player.

Sunday's 2-2 draw against bottom of the table Reggina apparently impressed the need to act upon the Bianconeri board.

Juventus strongly believe Diego has the capability to transform them from title contenders to title winners.

The Bianconeri are thought to have offered around £20m for the player, but Werder are holding out for £26m.

Italian champions Inter are also interested Diego, who has scored 17 goals in 30 appearances for Werder this season.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    He has more goals this season as a midfielder than any of our strikers have. Why the hell doesn't Secco just offer them what they want. As expected, he can't seal the deal and we may end up not signing him as a result. I don't like this Allofs guy....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)