Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (76 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Corluka is good at rightback, he was very good for Man City last season, but he hasn't really replicated that form for Tottenham.

Also i have to add, he has been woeful everytime i've seen him play centerback for Tottenham. Its not a good idea, if you want Corluka as a centerback. As a fullback he's good though.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,933
    Anybody seen Pander play? Any good? I've seen him a couple of times a while back and I liked his left foot. Don't remember how good defensively he was though.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Corluka is good at rightback, he was very good for Man City last season, but he hasn't really replicated that form for Tottenham.

Also i have to add, he has been woeful everytime i've seen him play centerback for Tottenham. Its not a good idea, if you want Corluka as a centerback. As a fullback he's good though.
    I'd like to see him at RB. You're dead on though: he's terrible at centreback. But, you know, if worse comes to worse it's better having him over Grygera at centreback.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,936
    At RB we should focus on Nazio. They signed Angeleri apparently and still have Lichtsteiner and De Silvestri. My pick would be the Swiss by a mile.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    At RB we should focus on Nazio. They signed Angeleri apparently and still have Lichtsteiner and De Silvestri. My pick would be the Swiss by a mile.
    :agree:

They will also be needing cash to try and get Zarate on a permanent deal, so they will need to sell someone.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    They also have one left back too many. Kolarov or Radu might not be of the quality we should strive for, but they'd add much needed competition for a fairly low price.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)