Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (85 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I really find it hard to believe though we would lose out on him considering we have been on and off negotiating with Bremen for over a year. We have showed the most loyal interest in Diego and he knows that. I think he respects us for that too as well. The only problem is the stubbornness of our board, they really need to just accept what Bremen want and get it over with before we really do get screwed at the end and are rushed to find another replacement last minute.

I would like to know what the Ultra's are saying...Mark?

Buy on AliExpress.com

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
I really find it hard to believe though we would lose out on him considering we have been on and off negotiating with Bremen for over a year. We have showed the most loyal interest in Diego and he knows that. I think he respects us for that too as well. The only problem is the stubbornness of our board, they really need to just accept what Bremen want and get it over with before we really do get screwed at the end and are rushed to find another replacement last minute.

I would like to know what the Ultra's are saying...Mark?
therein lies the problem.....y is it taking a year to finalise a deal! esp since we had such a big head start on the rest of the clubs?!

also negotiations have been too sporadic as far as we know what from the media is saying, but the media maybe wrong we wud never know. negotiations my be more serious than they speculate

Apr 17, 2009
Okay for one, I really really hope we land Diego. This saga has been dragging on for far too long. Now I'm not Ranieri or Secco's biggest fan (or anyone on the board for that matter) but this is it. This is really their last chance to start getting things right I believe. If we fail to land "a great champion" then I think the investors will start kicking shit again. Just like at the beginning of this season when they voiced concerns about how the money is being spent and on who. Everyone makes mistakes but you can only sign Poulsen's, Knezevic's and Almiron's for so long. This is after all Juventus, I hope Secco hasn't forgotten that.

With that being said I do think we will sign Diego. He is the main player I wish for because he could be the rebirth. He's the type of player you can build a team around. He's shown he can handle the Italian game and perform as we saw against Milan and Udinese so there should be no reason why we aren't in negotiations. I really hope the reason we don't hear much about it because a deal is already in place and the teams are waiting until the end of the season to finalize it with signatures.

God I hope a deal is already in place. I mean he really should be our top priority. Canna is nice and all(I guess..) but we need Diego more then him.:bigscarf:

PS. Nice forum you guys have here.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Okay for one, I really really hope we land Diego. This saga has been dragging on for far too long. Now I'm not Ranieri or Secco's biggest fan (or anyone on the board for that matter) but this is it. This is really their last chance to start getting things right I believe. If we fail to land "a great champion" then I think the investors will start kicking shit again. Just like at the beginning of this season when they voiced concerns about how the money is being spent and on who. Everyone makes mistakes but you can only sign Poulsen's, Knezevic's and Almiron's for so long. This is after all Juventus, I hope Secco hasn't forgotten that.

With that being said I do think we will sign Diego. He is the main player I wish for because he could be the rebirth. He's the type of player you can build a team around. He's shown he can handle the Italian game and perform as we saw against Milan and Udinese so there should be no reason why we aren't in negotiations. I really hope the reason we don't hear much about it because a deal is already in place and the teams are waiting until the end of the season to finalize it with signatures.

God I hope a deal is already in place. I mean he really should be our top priority. Canna is nice and all(I guess..) but we need Diego more then him.:bigscarf:

I agree. Nice first post and welcome to the forum.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
We know the Man City interest is serious (but we have ZERO to fear from their interest even if they bid 50m), but the others we dont know. For example, if (a big if) Perez will let Juande Ramos sign players according to his formation and football, which is 4-4-2, then I dont see Real going for him. They will go for wingers, and the bid on Ribery shows that. I dont think Real is an option. Paper talk like Inter is too.

But Chelsea, I have I'm not sure on wether or not they will go for him. But we should be able to compete with them, they dont go crazy on money anymore, and since Diego is our main target, we should invest heavily. Plus I think he prefers Italy for his career move as he said a bit.

IMO shouldnt be that big of an obstacle to get him if we invest the needed amount.
Good points there, i think "Inter" are the ones we should be scared of the most. I remember mourinho saying few months back that he needs a creative midfielder for he's team. Knowing how Inter just love to screw us big time, i think they'll going for Diego this summer and am pretty convinced that they won't make any media fuzz over this deal not till they actually sign him.

Whenever a deal drags far too long with us we usually end up screwing things up with the exeption of amauri's deal but in amauri's case there weren't real competition over him from other clubs....

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I hope Diego is smart enough to turn someone like Real down after seeing countless talents just fail there. Inter would not surprise me if they sneaked in on this deal. They will be unstoppable if they get him IMO.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Werder holds 85% of Diego's contract while other 15% holds his father(agent).So, if we want to buy him we'll have to pay 25mln euors to Werder and other 4mln euros to Diego's father.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Inter chase Diego

Inter are planning a sneaky move for Juventus target Diego, according to international agent Ernesto Bronzetti.

The Brazilian ace has been phenomenal for Werder Bremen this season and the German club have set a £25m price tag.

“It’s all true about Inter following Diego very closely,” revealed Bronzetti, who is a highly respected source when it comes to the transfer market.

“The former Porto player would be ideal for Jose Mourinho and would suit his 4-3-1-2 formation.

“But Juve need his creativity more than anybody else. Very few can move and play between the lines like Diego does. We can regard him as a definite purchase and a complete champion.”

Regarding other transfer deals currently under the spotlight, Bronzetti gave his opinion about Fabio Cannavaro.

“He will do well for Juve because he is motivated and wants to be ready for next year’s World Cup Finals.

“I think it’s a clever move and we should keep in mind that Cannavaro and Giorgio Chiellini are Italy regulars.

“I would also try to sign Xabi Alonso, although Rafa Benitez won’t sell him easily. The Spaniard would form a great partnership with Momo Sissoko for the Scudetto race. Juve will only need three signings to be able to challenge Inter for the title next season.”

channel 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)