Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (73 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
The way Cassano outshone all of our players when he played against us,showed how our players must be rubbish if he is underrated.That partnership with Pazzini is mouthwatering to watch,I think with him and Gio we have 2 players who are fast and able to 'run' at defences and cause panic with there pace and skill.
Ok, that's valid. Now find me a coach who will play both at the same time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I dont doubt abt his skills, I jus hav a feeling dat considerin his past problems with the teammates and coaches, he might be a risk signing which can be very gud or turn out to be bad for us. Y go for a gamble wen our team desperately needs a creative player.
I was not really just talking about you.

The way Cassano outshone all of our players when he played against us,showed how our players must be rubbish if he is underrated.That partnership with Pazzini is mouthwatering to watch,I think with him and Gio we have 2 players who are fast and able to 'run' at defences and cause panic with there pace and skill.
Believe me, some people here really underrate Cassano, while I agree with you.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I was not really just talking about you.

Believe me, some people here really underrate Cassano, while I agree with you.
Don't get me wrong,I'd love Diego more than the next man but I think we have an indirect Nedved replacement in Gio and we need to start looking for a Del replacement and that would be Cassano but the formation options would be alot more varied with Cassano.

Dec 31, 2008
Cassano is creative it really is evident that you never watch him.
I never said hes not creative wat i meant is i consider Cassano and Diego to be capable players for our solution for a creative player. But theres a risk factor regarding Cassano whether hell be able to mix up with team.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
If our budget is large enough, Diego would indeed be sick. However, if purchasing Diego means that other areas of the team will be strengthened through average players on free transfers, than I would rather promote Seba to the 1st team and spend €20m+ on a cb and rb. If Chelsea and Madrid seriously want him, were out. We literally can't afford to enter a bidding war.

Who knows though, our budget could be larger than expected. Considering how much we spent over the last 2 years without CL, we could be in for a surprise this summer.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Don't get me wrong,I'd love Diego more than the next man but I think we have an indirect Nedved replacement in Gio and we need to start looking for a Del replacement and that would be Cassano but the formation options would be alot more varied with Cassano.
Well I'd love to see him in Juve but...I'd don't consider Cassano to be a Del Piero replacement.Alex should play for at least 2 more years maybe while Cassano isn't that young anymore.Whatever the case and wether it's Cassano or Diego I'd play 4-3-2-1 next season.

Diego/Cassano-Giovinco
Amauri​

Del Piero is not getting any younger (oh and I do realise he's one of our best players so far) but he would/should rotate more with Gio in this case.

Mar 10, 2009
I don't want any serie a based players joining. Its not that juve dont have money, its just, well, we dont know how to use it. Take arshavin for example. Why didnt we get him ? He's been scoring for fun.

Lets face it the premier league will remain the best for the next ten years, with only barcelona giving them a good go. Its no coincidence that the past 2 years consisted of 3 prem teams and barcelona

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I don't want any serie a based players joining. Its not that juve dont have money, its just, well, we dont know how to use it. Take arshavin for example. Why didnt we get him ? He's been scoring for fun.
so you would not take Ibrahimovic, Maicon, Kaka, Muntari, Totti, De Rossi, Vucinic, Mutu, Cassano, Zapata, Pato, or Ronaldinho?

yeah, who would to sign those Serie A players :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)