Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (58 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Why wouldn't they? Deco may be going to Inter, besides Diego is a great player and versatile....Any top club would love to have him, especially after his performances of late.

Besides, who was the German guy on here that was saying Diego was a bad idea and he is too inconsistent in the Bundesliga? Something with a V....

v1234567890al

Dec 31, 2008
We are the perfect team for him and hes the perfect solution for our midfield probs. Madrid is a place were u end ur career and Chelsea will be back to shit after hiddink leaves, Inter?????(Fuck them). Sell Grygera, mellberg, Tiago, Poulsen, marchionni and Trez and sign this guy plsssssssss

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
he is a great player but they have Lampard, Ballack, J. Cole.. but yeah they have money too and can afford him even if he is not that much needed..

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I guess Chelsea would want him to partner Drogba as an SS...something like that, not too sure...they would be better off trying to sign someone like David Villa

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
any fuckin' time, any fuckin' day I would take Cass over Diego! He could cry and whine all day, I don't give a fuck as long as he plays to his full potential

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Exactly,I would actually prefer Cassano over Diego.
I'd find it very hard to pick between those 2 but looking at clubs that are after Diego I'd probably turn my back and sign underrated Cassano.

any fuckin' time, any fuckin' day I would take Cass over Diego! He could cry and whine all day, I don't give a fuck as long as he plays to his full potential
As long as he keeps behaving this way I'd welcome him with open arms and legs.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I'd find it very hard to pick between those 2 but looking at clubs that are after Diego I'd probably turn my back and sign underrated Cassano.

As long as he keeps behaving this way I'd welcome him with open arms and legs.
The way Cassano outshone all of our players when he played against us,showed how our players must be rubbish if he is underrated.That partnership with Pazzini is mouthwatering to watch,I think with him and Gio we have 2 players who are fast and able to 'run' at defences and cause panic with there pace and skill.

Dec 31, 2008
It's like people don't even watch Cassano play.

I understand when people say he is (was) a trouble maker but his football ablitlies are just underrated I guess.
I dont doubt abt his skills, I jus hav a feeling dat considerin his past problems with the teammates and coaches, he might be a risk signing which can be very gud or turn out to be bad for us. Y go for a gamble wen our team desperately needs a creative player.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I dont doubt abt his skills, I jus hav a feeling dat considerin his past problems with the teammates and coaches, he might be a risk signing which can be very gud or turn out to be bad for us. Y go for a gamble wen our team desperately needs a creative player.
Cassano is creative it really is evident that you never watch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)