Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (12 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It was was a crash n burn drive by from his transvestites trying to black mail him for his ferrari, the quake felt in macedonia was ronaldo fleeing from the scene by foot.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
We're gonna buy Mattioni to convince Diego to come here. :lol2: Badass Devil, you are pure gold. :lol2: You just forgot to mention that Inter, AC Milan and Real Madrid all have more Brazilians than us.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
It was was a crash n burn drive by from his transvestites trying to black mail him for his ferrari, the quake felt in macedonia was ronaldo fleeing from the scene by foot.
You do know that they are talking about Cristiano Ronaldo and not about Ronaldo Luis Nazário de Lima (aka Ronaldo) right?>

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Gazzetta dello Sport
Diego admits Juve are an option

Corriere dello Sport

Diego: Yes to Juve

Tuttosport
Diego crossroads - Juventus have an important market meeting and Ranieri's

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You do know that they are talking about Cristiano Ronaldo and not about Ronaldo Luis Nazário de Lima (aka Ronaldo) right?>
Haha ironically I wrote that on my phone as I was driving back from work only to find out on the news it was the other ronaldo:( I was only going by the few posts I was reading on my phone.

Sad to see a ferrari totaled...may as well buy a new one because that car will never be the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)