Diego DONE DEAL(read posts #1 & #4786) (72 Viewers)

Who deserves credit for this signing?

• Secco

• Blanc

• Badass Devil

• Moggi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I hope we get this deal in the bag asap...no more amauri drama's again.

Camo still recovers to play defensively by the way, even with 2 DMs, so with or without diego that won't change and camo will surely be able to go on his mazy runs b/c we will have someone that can open up play and give him the quality possesion/passes he needs. Momo can't pass as well as diego obviously, so that will take pressure off of him in that regards and he will be able to focus on what he does well, and we all know what that is!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Even better...

no Diego is the perfect player for Nedved sostitution
I disagree.

I hope we get this deal in the bag asap...no more amauri drama's again.

Camo still recovers to play defensively by the way, even with 2 DMs, so with or without diego that won't change and camo will surely be able to go on his mazy runs b/c we will have someone that can open up play and give him the quality possesion/passes he needs. Momo can't pass as well as diego obviously, so that will take pressure off of him in that regards and he will be able to focus on what he does well, and we all know what that is!
Couldn't disagree more. If Diego comes, all play will be going through him. Diego is not a feeder for Camo, if that is what you meant.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i stay at the corner coase i am new in this forum but you dont give me orders beaucose i display my opinion. Ms.Luca
How sophisticated. That's the second time you have suggested a male member was female.

Do you need a license to use a wit as sharp as yours?

I think I'll refer to you as Ms. Taken from now on.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thought the same.

Hehe but weird habit, I tried to check his IP on his post, wondering why I cant :lol: Not realising I'm not an super mod here, my routine XT instincts kicked in :shocked: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)