Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (12 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
Drogba is the dream but 6 months really is kind of pointless. Why not a year and a half I am sure he still has that much to give. And for the first 2 months he'll be in Africa, than a month to fit in. Basically 3 months of Drogba for 3 million.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
look at it this way, Drogba is the best hope Juve have of possibly winning the CL just forget about the finances, because the rewards on offer could mean far more, not just financially but in terms of increasing our profile, setting ourselves up for the future.

what is irritating me right now is how some are treating the CL this year as some sort of lesson and gaining CL experience. That frankly is bullshit, we have a squad that is filled with internationals we should be beyond that stage now, we have a viable chance of winning the CL but we just need that extra quality up front and right now Drogba is the only answer to that in January

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
Agree but why not offer Drogba a one and a half year deal anyway. It seems this is the stumbling block and it may mean we will not get him. Besides he will be good for a year and a half I am sure.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
fuck that idiot, he's probably a jealous milanista
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: what an argument to proof his wrong

- - - Updated - - -

dude please, you really believe her?

- - - Updated - - -

http://football-italia.net/29333/juventus-need-deadly-drogba

This guy is spot on!
why the hate? :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

look at it this way, Drogba is the best hope Juve have of possibly winning the CL just forget about the finances, because the rewards on offer could mean far more, not just financially but in terms of increasing our profile, setting ourselves up for the future.

what is irritating me right now is how some are treating the CL this year as some sort of lesson and gaining CL experience. That frankly is bullshit, we have a squad that is filled with internationals we should be beyond that stage now, we have a viable chance of winning the CL but we just need that extra quality up front and right now Drogba is the only answer to that in January
peluso vs messi :excited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Agree but why not offer Drogba a one and a half year deal anyway. It seems this is the stumbling block and it may mean we will not get him. Besides he will be good for a year and a half I am sure.
i have little doubt that Drogba still has another year in him at least, but the problem would be affording both Drogba and probably llorente.

- - - Updated - - -

poor messi won't stand a chance against him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)