Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (11 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
You base this on what exactly? From what I've read, he's very charitable and has a lot of foundations for the poor back in Ivory Coast.
A lot of footballers give seemingly huge amounts to charity...Drogba appears to take a more hands-on approach than many others and has done/continues to do great work with the drogba foundation. Which is all well and good, but its fair enough to take the view that its hardly worthy of praise for a multi millionaire to be donating what amounts to a pittance of his income. Also likely some welcome tax breaks for altruistic superstar...still, any good done for those in peril and need is a good thing. I just wouldnt see him as Mr Charity.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
being charitable doesn't mean that he is not money-collector, that is why he joined to rich Chinese club!
Football players have a fairly short career compared to most other vocations. It's only natural that they try to accumulate as much money as possible seen as they have are working for the rest of their lives.. In Drogba's case, he's already passed 30 and wants to earn as much money at the end of his career while he still can..

Mar 12, 2012
Mate this is not FIFA 13, we can't just buy players like Jovetic and Suarez.. We tried to sign Jojo, but Fiorentina won't sell us shit because of the current relationship between the two clubs. Suarez is highly unlikely to come, besides in 2014 there might be better/younger/cheaper options for sale..
Easy mate. I Know this is not FIFA. I was talking from financial POV.
With advanced CL performance + 2 Scudetto prizes + EL final 2014 tickets + FFP + Our current austerity in the mercato, we will be able to buy even Andrea Della Valle, not only Jojo. :jvefan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)