Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (12 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
we got nuff goals to win serie a

we have nuff forward quality to beat celtic and get into quarters.

to justify drogba's purchase, we'd need to get into the final, thats not happening.
We shouldn't settle for "enough" of anything. What happens if we have another sampdoria game against celtic? Drogba is a player that can win you ugly games, as we saw with chelsea last year. And if chelsea can make it to the final last year, I see no reason why we cannot do the same. Plus this 3 mil is better spent on him than any of the money we spent on padoin, giach etc.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
we got nuff goals to win serie a

we have nuff forward quality to beat celtic and get into quarters.

to justify drogba's purchase, we'd need to get into the final, thats not happening.
I really don't get these conclusions. I'm not sitting here throwing out 100 dollar bets saying CL is ours but for fuck sakes I'm not gonna say IT WON'T HAPPEN. Seriously why do we support clubs for? Porto Liverpool inter Chelsea so many examples of teams that were said to not have a chance and yet they won it. Fck sakes guys support you damn club. You believe we'll win even if we aren't favorites. It's called believing in your club, supporting them. same shit with Italy I knew we had a good team but didn't know how well we'd do but no fucking way am I gonna tell some one oh yea we have no chance in beating Germany or Spain. Seriously enough with oh we aren't gonna beat Milan ohh fuck we are drawing this one ahh CL is out of the question. Support or F/O because I thought this was a supporters forum

- - - Updated - - -

It's not about about realistic. It's football it's sport it's for some people, life. Forza Juve vincere sempre...that's its.

Tacchinardi 14

Mar 12, 2012
According to MASSIMILIANO NEROZZI, La Stampa guy, This deal is difficult because the Chinese club will not let him go for free.
Our real offer is wage of 2.5m-3m for the remaining of this season, with an option to renew for the next season for 5m.
The biggest motivation for Drogba to accept our offer is that he wants to keep playing at high levels to be fit for WC2014.

http://www.lastampa.it/2013/01/09/s...-in-europa-OprAS0YpS3ZafQLF6hoGPO/pagina.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)