Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (12 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
that was not point badass, k was doubting your theory, not me.
but thanks for attacking me again. :tup: ever looked for a explantion why are strikers don't score? and don't say they suck. You should think about the tactic and how it works and then give me a reason again why conte would stop with his succes formula just to fit drogba in. and then look again at all the year reports about the financial part and give me a reason again why we should break the bank for drogba?
saw pepe thread?
but we know you can be very baised on some (overrated) players.
oh the irony :lol:

honestly i swear if we sign Drogba and turns out to make an impact, then lets see what further excuses you have then

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
oh the irony :lol:

honestly i swear if we sign Drogba and turns out to make an impact, then lets see what further excuses you have then
yes we all do it andy, I swear that won't happen since drogba won't come :)

your point being? just like i enjoyed when ajax (as third division level club kicked that epl fake champions team) ow wait your excuse was that mancini is shit :lol2: :lol: you couldn't even admit that ajax did very well that one night (as a pretty average team).

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
They tweet transfer news, quotes and funny pictures/memes. I don't think the fact that they have "Funnys" in their name affects the reliability of the story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)