Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (7 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
SKY, we got no cash.

:andyandbarcelona:

- - - Updated - - -

Vilhena? I read meelan is very interested. He's in Berlusconi's list.

btw, if we ever sign him YOU will get the credit. Don't worry.

- - - Updated - - -

Di Marzio: we have not heard about contacts between Juve and DD. They could still get in contact later but don't think it'll happen.
What happened to 18 mil we earned from CHL group stages? oh damn, pelusso and yearly the installments we still paying for Motta, Pepe and Martinez.

May 22, 2007
SKY, we got no cash.

:andyandbarcelona:

- - - Updated - - -

Vilhena? I read meelan is very interested. He's in Berlusconi's list.

btw, if we ever sign him YOU will get the credit. Don't worry.

- - - Updated - - -

Di Marzio: we have not heard about contacts between Juve and DD. They could still get in contact later but don't think it'll happen.
Criscitiello's Juve news usually isn't that good, comes up with some weird stuff.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What happened to 18 mil we earned from CHL group stages? oh damn, pelusso and yearly the installments we still paying for Motta, Pepe and Martinez.
The board according to lowlife :
If you dont know how our budged works, then by all means, shut your mouth when it comes to the financial part.

we were seeded into groupstages following the scudetto

Since that we know we were going to have

2 sold out stadiums and a nearly sold out stadium at increased ticketprice
6x bonuscash for starting a cl game
bonusses for win/draw games

thats guaranteerd money, that was included in the summer budged.

seriously, stop acting like idiots that think we suddenly got 18 mil out of nowere.

- - - Updated - - -

we got no cash.

No, we dont got cash, we are ending the year negative, unless we dont sign anyone else in januari and get to semi finals.

we have a +50% chance to get into the quarters. good

the profit we make going from quarters -> semi's isnt enough to warrant a purchase, unless its a summer target like Llorente.

So DD, can kindly fuck the hell off

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Beppe's excuse that DD will play in the African Cup is BS. We need him for the CL. He can miss the 1st game vs Celtic for all I care. Tactics? Do Matri and Qua do something special DD can.'t do? Just put him in front and those chances we miss he'll bang it in.
Of course they do. Movement, control, freeing up space, Matri does that thing with his hair that confuses defenders, and then smiles at the camera with his playful eyes. You know, shit like that. They do everything, except score. Bottom line, is they do shit, and the Monster that is Drogba can show them how it's done, what really matters, and that is actually putting the fucking ball into the back of the net.

- - - Updated - - -

Who are BMI and Vilhena?

Oh, and how I wish we had bought that other dude from Palermo, the one that replaced Amauri. We went for the wrong Palermo striker :howler:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Drogba ? lets waste the possibility of getting break even a year on schedule with a bit of luck, on a player that is fucking old, out of shape, and a very big questionmark in therms of desire and remaining ability

Fuck no.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Of course they do. Movement, control, freeing up space, Matri does that thing with his hair that confuses defenders, and then smiles at the camera with his playful eyes. You know, shit like that. They do everything, except score. Bottom line, is they do shit, and the Monster that is Drogba can show them how it's done, what really matters, and that is actually putting the fucking ball into the back of the net.

- - - Updated - - -

Who are BMI and Vilhena?

Oh, and how I wish we had bought that other dude from Palermo, the one that replaced Amauri. We went for the wrong Palermo striker :howler:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruno_Martins_Indi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonny_Trindade_de_Vilhena

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Drogba ? lets waste the possibility of getting break even a year on schedule with a bit of luck, on a player that is $#@!ing old, out of shape, and a very big questionmark in therms of desire and remaining ability

$#@! no.
The possibility of 'getting break even' is more in line with the aims of a provincial club, not a club aiming to re-establish itself as the dominant force domestically and a major player on the european stage...I'd happily see us pay Drogba 3m for half a season, and smile contentfully when we at least made the next round of the champions league, and also retained our scudetto and who knows, even win the coppa italia. He is immeasurably more clinical a striker than anyone in our ranks since Trez. Old indeed, but still, miles ahead of all our other strikers in terms of sniffing chances and scoring goals. That's a shame of course, and one we are trying to rectify with Llorente, but he isn't available right now...3m is a cheap punt on a proven world class finisher. If its hugely more than that, bring Boakye in...Why consider Gabbiadini...who has not even managed to secire a starting berth at a very poor Bologna this term. Immobile has fared slightly better, at an even worse Genoa, but then again he has had considerably more playing time...We need a proven, confident, in form striker. That is not Immobile or Manolo...Drogba or Boakye (who is also at the ACON until at the latest mid feb)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Drogba ? lets waste the possibility of getting break even a year on schedule with a bit of luck, on a player that is fucking old, out of shape, and a very big questionmark in therms of desire and remaining ability

Fuck no.
i have to admit i do agree with this. can't believe with FDP coming up people still think we can afford to buy anyone this winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)