Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (7 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
It would be a smart deal in fairness. Clearly if it goes through, then Marotta and Conte were clearly pissed off with our Strikers yesterday.

It was also odd we had another meeting about the market the morning after our loss.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
How does Drogba not want a new challenge already? there have been reports of him stating that he is bored of china already and wants to compete at the top level again. If he moves in January which looks like a strong possibility then you can't question his motivation, of course he will move if the money is right, but the important thing to note here is that he's willing to take a cut.

2nd point i guess you are implying that Drogba doesn't work for the team, well when did vucinic ever before he joined Juve?

Drogba will train with the rest of the team, this is Juventus not Brazil where you get special treatment, Drogba whether you like him or not is still a professional and he will train and work hard like he has done throughout his career, unlike slackers like balotelli.
vucinic is irreplaceable for conte's tactic another thing we have learned yesterday, and how lazy Vuci may look to you he always pressures the defence when MVP is pressing the midfield. and his linking up with vidal and marchisio is great. just look back at marchi goal vs torino. and this coming from me ( i don't rate Vuci that high)

Ofcourse Drogba will train, but we are when hé arrives (mid feb) half way through the season were ever error can be vital that is what i mean. their are no friendlies then. and it always cost time to get to know him and for his new teammates to get to know them.time we won't have in feb. Ofcourse hé can do well but hé should be happy with 2m till end of the season then.

how much does he,earn in China.

and can you answer the questions i asked you before about you keeping bringing up de Boer? and why we can't disagree about stuff?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
vucinic is irreplaceable for conte's tactic another thong we have learned yesterday, Ofcourse Drogba will train, but we are when hé arrives (mid feb) half way through the season were ever error can be vital that is what i mean. their are no friendlies then. and it always cost temimrme to get to know him and for his new teammates to get to know them.time we won't have in feb. Ofcourse hé can do well but hé should be happy with 2m till end of the season then.

how much does he,earn in China.

and can you answer the questions i asked you before about you keeping bringing up de Boer? and why we can't disagree about stuff?
well we arn't going to determine shit about Drogba if we don't sign him in January only to end up feeling sorry for ourselves over missed chances and opportunities later on in the season, do you not think Llorente will have the same problem if we signed him in January as well? or even any new striker for that matter.

who cares what he earns in china, what matters is what he is prepared to earn elsewhere preferably at Juve

My hero as you put it is Conte as de boer is to you. there questions answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)