Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (12 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
You say that now at the time pirlo had injuries and fitness issues before he arrived. And yes Conte is my hero, sorry if he isn't yours but not all of us are de Boer fans round here and most of us happen to remember what Conte has achieved with Juve so far, don't know why I bother with you sometimes
why do you bring up de boer and where do i call him my hero?

i don't know why you want Drogba against every price. pirlo wad a whole different case you can't compare them. just like you can't compare any situation with them.

and conte himself said that hé wants to win league and Coppa and cl is bonus.

why are you so mean what did i do to you? can't we disagree about a thing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
why do you bring up de boer and where do i call him my hero?

i don't know why you want Drogba against every price. pirlo wad a whole different case you can't compare them. just like you can't compare any situation with them.

and conte himself said that hé wants to win league and Coppa and cl is bonus.

why are you so mean what did i do to you? can't we disagree about a thing.
how was Pirlo different? why because he speaks Italian and knows Serie A? common that excuse is getting tiresome, how about looking at how Pirlo hardly played for milan in his last season how he struggled with injuries and playing time in general be it because he was injured or because allegri didnt feel he was good enough just as Drogba, so again tell me how they are different and i challenge you to come up with something original

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
how was Pirlo different? why because he speaks Italian and knows Serie A? common that excuse is getting tiresome, how about looking at how Pirlo hardly played for milan in his last season how he struggled with injuries and playing time in general be it because he was injured or because allegri didnt feel he was good enough just as Drogba, so again tell me how they are different and i challenge you to come up with something original
pirlo needed a new challange, hè knows most of the team already and we started a new project in which hé believed and pirlo earns 4m and was 31 at that point.

Drogba has won the only price hè missed last hear and went to China to enjoy life and didn't moan at all about it so far. so hé us maybe willing to back to Europe but only when the financial part is right.

conte thinks of the future of juve and yes hé wants a finisher but hé demands much more of a striker also that hé pressures the defence just look how many m Giovinco and Vuci make. and also that the striker links up with the midfield (which cost a lot of time and is harder to do in the season something we all saw yesterday when peluso wasn't use to playing in the defence which lost us points)

no idea of drogba is willing to invest so much traing hours and maybe bench hours after coming back from Africa cup to get gelled with the team.

now please answer my questions

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
pirlo needed a new challange, hè knows most of the team already and we started a new project in which hé believed and pirlo earns 4m and was 31 at that point.

Drogba has won the only price hè missed last hear and went to China to enjoy life and didn't moan at all about it so far. so hé us maybe willing to back to Europe but only when the financial part is right.

conte thinks of the future of juve and yes hé wants a finisher but hé demands much more of a striker also that hé pressures the defence just look how many m Giovinco and Vuci make. and also that the striker links up with the midfield (which cost a lot of time and is harder to do in the season something we all saw yesterday when peluso wasn't use to playing in the defence which lost us points)

no idea of drogba is willing to invest so much traing hours and maybe bench hours after coming back from Africa cup to get gelled with the team.

now please answer my questions
How does Drogba not want a new challenge already? there have been reports of him stating that he is bored of china already and wants to compete at the top level again. If he moves in January which looks like a strong possibility then you can't question his motivation, of course he will move if the money is right, but the important thing to note here is that he's willing to take a cut.

2nd point i guess you are implying that Drogba doesn't work for the team, well when did vucinic ever before he joined Juve?

Drogba will train with the rest of the team, this is Juventus not Brazil where you get special treatment, Drogba whether you like him or not is still a professional and he will train and work hard like he has done throughout his career, unlike slackers like balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)