Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (13 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Dorgba is beyond Marotta's reach and prolly against our club's salarial policy.
But it is very positive that we are considering finishers, this at least prooves that we have finally aknowledged our main problem!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dorgba is beyond Marotta's reach and prolly against our club's salarial policy.
But it is very positive that we are considering finishers, this at least prooves that we have finally aknowledged our main problem!
...ever since we let Trez go and spent 22.5m on Amauri.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Even Marotta has known it ever since the last summer. He was trying to find a striker...even he didn't want to get Bendtner.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
True that, we were still looking for SSs, rather than finishers and now that we have finally realised that we have enough and the Borriellos and Bendtners wont do, hopefully, we will do smth about it!
Well it sounds like we have money this summer. So they better start looking NOW rather than waiting till July 1st.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I believe that they felt that we were one guy short on the attack, that's why we got Bendt. It was a stupid move whatsoever, but that was probably the reason behind it. Or maybe it was because Marotta promised us a real champion in attack. :seven:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
pirlo >>>>Drogba (who is older and wants double of pirlo'
s money) serie a is number one piority according to your hero what was his name again ow wait i remember Conte
You say that now at the time pirlo had injuries and fitness issues before he arrived. And yes Conte is my hero, sorry if he isn't yours but not all of us are de Boer fans round here and most of us happen to remember what Conte has achieved with Juve so far, don't know why I bother with you sometimes

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You say that now at the time pirlo had injuries and fitness issues before he arrived. And yes Conte is my hero, sorry if he isn't yours but not all of us are de Boer fans round here and most of us happen to remember what Conte has achieved with Juve so far, don't know why I bother with you sometimes

How old are you by the way?

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
You're in love, that's why. :p

nejˈmaɾ ˈjɾ;3991300 said:
How old are you by the way?
Andy is 13, he does seem a bit older doesn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)