Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (12 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Of course the news will appear after a loss, had we won yesterday we wouldn't have heard a word about Drogba, Jovetic or any other forward except Llorente whom we are wasting time with when we need a forwards today!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
hopefully yesturdays loss is a kick up the management's ass to get on with signing a proper forward in January. I know many are excited about bringing back Immobile or Gabbiadini, but they wont save our asses this season.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
look at the standing badass and what do you see? and maybe this is a smokescreen too :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

hopefully yesturdays loss is a kick up the management's ass to get on with signing a proper forward in January. I know many are excited about bringing back Immobile or Gabbiadini, but they wont save our asses this season.
i rather have a financial healthy juve right now

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
thx god we play in Italy and is our current squad good enough to win the scudetto without taking financial risks. juve is winning or did i miss something.
yeah we happen to be in the champions league as well if you hadn't noticed.

was Pirlo not a financial risk? every transfer we make is a financial risk, its either going to pull off or flop.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He said he didn't even need to say to Conte if he wants him because they know they can't afford him and that they are negotiating with Llorente and may have a deal with him in the next weeks. The part about going for opportunities was about Llorente and other players.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You never know, we might end up with him and Marotta lying to the media would be a first or close to it but in no way on that show he made it look there was a deal or official contact with the player. FI and their "confirmation" is BS. Did we really enquire? Possible but I think his wages are too high for their liking.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He lied about the Peluso deal, but unfortunately it went through :D

I remember him denying there was any contact with Peluso and that he was an Atalanta player, and the Atalanta director of sport came out and denied any deal was in the making. One week later, it was :donedeal:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)