Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (12 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Di Marzio: Galliani pushes Juve away and enters the Drogba race. Talked to his agent. Drogba says he'd get 13m fro Shanghai, wants 10m. :seven:

in studio Mastourbating for meelan wonderkid Mastour. :D
This kid is unbelievable. Jesus.... I'm really sorry Juve didn't get him. We can't buy thousands of youngsters every year and miss the great ones.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, too easy to talk about domination at that age. Lorenzo Tassi was another who looked like Maradona, but has leveled out a bit now he's in the higher age groups.

Still, I expect these kids will find it easier to break through and make an impact at Inter or Milan these days.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Is it true that he has asked for more than a 15mil, for a 18month contract?
C mon, at this age?

During the weekend i ve heard that the negotiation issue was during the contract time (with him asking at least 2 year contract)
and then that:
"'Moratta has offered Drogba €3.5-million'
Sunday's report said that while Juventus president Beppe Moratta has offered Drogba 3.5-million euros plus bonuses per season, the striker's demands hover around the five million mark plus bonuses."

But this monrning i ve heard in the radio smth about +15mil/18months demand, with all due respect to Drogba, but this is a bit too much.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Is it true that he has asked for more than a 15mil, for a 18month contract?
C mon, at this age?

During the weekend i ve heard that the negotiation issue was during the contract time (with him asking at least 2 year contract)
and then that:
"'Moratta has offered Drogba €3.5-million'
Sunday's report said that while Juventus president Beppe Moratta has offered Drogba 3.5-million euros plus bonuses per season, the striker's demands hover around the five million mark plus bonuses."

But this monrning i ve heard in the radio smth about +15mil/18months demand, with all due respect to Drogba, but this is a bit too much.
:howler: :howler: :howler:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)