Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (12 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
He tore $#@! up with PSG before setting Serie A alight with Milan, in an era where Serie A was the best league.

Always remembered where I was when weah scored that goal. Was making a cup of tea and heard my friend yell "WHAT A GOAL!!!'' But the replay was good tho.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Drogba could be magic for our CL adventure but I dont think it's worth the effort TBH. And he doesn't fit the profile of non-egoistic players.. Look how Conte treats Quagmire after his escapades when subbed - it's a signal we dont want to end up with players who doesn't obey the master!!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
African Cup of Nations and The African Cup are the same thing. It should've been held in 2014, but as of last year the African Football Confederation has decided to hold the event during odd numbered years so as to avoid clashing with the World Cup.

As for Falcao, he'd be a great signing, but he's every big club's dream, and as has been stated numerous times, there are other clubs with far greater financial muscle who are able to offer a more lucrative offer to both player and club

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
African Cup of Nations and The African Cup are the same thing. It should've been held in 2014, but as of last year the African Football Confederation has decided to hold the event during odd numbered years so as to avoid clashing with the World Cup.

As for Falcao, he'd be a great signing, but he's every big club's dream, and as has been stated numerous times, there are other clubs with far greater financial muscle who are able to offer a more lucrative offer to both player and club
The competition must be pretty shit when the previous winners cant even qualify for the WC :rolleyes: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)