Didier Drogba - ST - Shanghai Shenhua (10 Viewers)

DD to Juve for 6 months at 3/3.5m €?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I Wish I could say I understand he hate towards this guy but the fact is some or most or may e I'm blowing this outta my ass but the hate towards his guy so solely because he's a fucking good player who gets shit done. Hate him or love him he's a top player. I don't know if he's truly coming and I guess we have to wait and see till after the shaktar game but just my thinking.

He's to old= experienced/gets shit done, never has had a serious goal drouth, well atleast I can't remember one.
to expensive=I'm tired of he cheap option and we are past building a team so it's time to implement these so called expensive risky players because frankly everyone's a risk because they are all 1 tackle away from being a g.rossi situation.
Not a long term solution=who cares. Footballs a business and businesses are successful because of the risks you take. Drogba is a risk that can turn into a huge investment if he can obviously key word can take us deep in the CL with key goals against the madrids, barcas etc. we won't get 5-6 grade A scoring chances against these teams and frankly non of our forwards give me confidence they can score from something made out nothing. Drogba does villa does but villa is a pipe dream for January so drogba it is and I'm all for it.

He is the type of forward we need. May not be the ideal player but his type is wha we need and I can't think of any other that is remotely possible with his quality strength skills and speed
So I say get that shit :donedeal:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
he had a pretty shitty season last year as far as epl is concerned. it would be stupid to pay him the amount of money he wants just so he can play a few games.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
If you haven't noticed slowly but surely serie a is changing. Juves, inter fiorentina even catania and Atalanta all playing open flowing football. That Spanish players won't work in serie a is smoke in the wind and not a statistic worth losing out on a player like villa or even llorente . Not saying villa is an option but making a point.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
he had a pretty shitty season last year as far as epl is concerned. it would be stupid to pay him the amount of money he wants just so he can play a few games.
With the service coming from flee flowing from the likes of Malouda and Kalou.

Most of the goals he scored, he scored on his own, he also left in January for the ACON.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Plus he's already done it now, and Chelsea was his team. Thinking he would be as motivated here is hopeful.

- - - Updated - - -

With the service coming from flee flowing from the likes of Malouda and Kalou.

Most of the goals he scored, he scored on his own, he also left in January for the ACON.
I think he'd only scored 2 by Christmas, the same as Torres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)